Big Balls thread

VladimirPutin

Hello comrades,
I searched the forum and found all kinds of cannabis photos of people's nuggs and colas. But what about their root balls? This thread is about root balls and pictures of them. Considered dangerous by many, actually taking the root ball to hang out with you for 10 minutes is quite healthy and normal and can be done every day if you really wanted. If you have many plants, I understand that so many balls is not easily tolerated in such a short period of time. So without further ado...

Fellow tokers please put down your volcanos to admire the ball on this special ancient sativa land race strain grown from seed.

IMG-20150703-00769.jpg
IMG-20150703-00770.jpg
IMG-20150703-00771.jpg

Cheers!

Vlad

It's been 7 days since the last physical examination..
My balls... they have swollen to even larger size. The Doctor says they will only get even bigger...:bongrip:

IMG-20150710-00833.jpg
IMG-20150710-00834.jpg
IMG-20150710-00832.jpg

Vlad

Day 3 of flower comrades...

Stay tuned in. Follow my grow journal if you have not already...

Vlad

Nice. But I would expect no less from a man with the same name as a man who hunts whales with a bow, attempted to crush a frying pan with his bare hands, and wrestles with large tigers in his underwear and possibly crabs.* Bravo!

*Not all "facts" have been researched fully

Nice. But I would expect no less from a man with the same name as a man who hunts whales with a bow, attempted to crush a frying pan with his bare hands, and wrestles with large tigers in his underwear and possibly crabs.* Bravo!

*Not all "facts" have been researched fully

Thanks for dropping by Weaselcracker! lmao!! :joint:

Finally I have made time to clone this gentle green beast, 2 cuttings. Day 0 in the dome.

Vlad

Back
Top Bottom