Bigbudzzz420's White Widow Spider Den

Well I took your advice pw, I started one new clone as an experiment. It's seems to be doing well . I think the trick is to get that cutting into the dirt as fast as possible and keep the humidity high . My goal is to keep her vegging for 2-3 months that way I can keep taking cuttings while the rest if the girls are flowering. That way it will give me time to grow the clones and throw them right into flower asap .

These plants love the newly built room . Temps don't go above 80 and the humidity just sits between 45 and 60 percent. I love the new upgrade on the exhaust fan from 6 to 8 inch , what a difference.

These girls are super perky, healthy and happy. The pictures make them look smaller than they actually are , some of the fan leaves are already bigger than my hand ....this may be the best grow to come .

I'll post pics in a few minutes, I forgot to upload first lol .

PW’s Perpetual Playhouse
The Vault is doing a comparative grow using Dutch Passion Brooklyn Sunrise autos. So I have some free seeds coming and that’s what I’ll grow next. It’s a cross between the “Brooklyn” Diesel x AK 47 Cultivar.

PW’s Perpetual Playhouse
The Vault is doing a comparative grow using Dutch Passion Brooklyn Sunrise autos. So I have some free seeds coming and that’s what I’ll grow next. It’s a cross between the “Brooklyn” Diesel x AK 47 Cultivar.

That sounds amazing. Make sure I get a link over to the new journal once your ready . What are you comparing against?

The Vault is sending free seeds to members of the biggest online forums. We’ll all have the same strain and use our favorite grow systems. We’ll post pics and updates on Comparative Grow journal so people can see how the strains responds to different techniques. Should be super educational.

The Vault is sending free seeds to members of the biggest online forums. We’ll all have the same strain and use our favorite grow systems. We’ll post pics and updates on Comparative Grow journal so people can see how the strains responds to different techniques. Should be super educational.

That's right up my alley. I can't wait to see that , if I knew about earlier I would have jumped board .

We finished up the veg to flower transition phase .
We are officially on week 1 flower . Girls are growing vigorously, seems like every morning I wake up and look into the grow room and say " wow!!" . Here's a couple pics of the girls this morning. Enjoy !

Back
Top Bottom