Biggz - Heavyweight Fast & Vast Auto - LED - Soil

Update - Day 15: Okay guys small update + questions this time, So shes looking okay a day after she was fed her first nutrients and so I got a few questions for you guys today.

First, I'm looking at topping her within the next couple of days and was wondering if her nodes are to close together and if its going to be a problem? The first node is about 20mm from the soil, then the next node is about 5mm above that as well as the node above that one. Is this going to cause any problems down the line if I top her when its so small? It just seems like its very close to the soil overall and doesn't want to grow taller.

My next question is how is the plant looking overall? Is there anything anyone can spot that should be fixed? I added some more pics today outside out the tent so everyone can get a look at the coloring of the leaves.

Node Spacing ~
13396608_10209944806157091_1006833423_o.jpg

Plant in Sunlight ~
13405578_10209944806037088_1606148778_o.jpg

Plant in Tent ~
13446048_10209944810557201_1730063042_o.jpg
13441533_10209944808237143_1805562441_o.jpg

Nodes are very tight aint they. But i think its perfect to top as is. Mine loved it and are bursting with growth. Wich reminds me i better pop a pic in my journal.
I see your a sparky. Im a security tech so i spose we work similar types of jobs. I seem to spend most my days in roofs.

THE GREEN RACER.

Nodes are very tight aint they. But i think its perfect to top as is. Mine loved it and are bursting with growth. Wich reminds me i better pop a pic in my journal.
I see your a sparky. Im a security tech so i spose we work similar types of jobs. I seem to spend most my days in roofs.

THE GREEN RACER.
Nis and I are fitters. We have 3 trades up in here. Lol! Those nodes though. So close together. Well done!

Nis and I are fitters. We have 3 trades up in here. Lol! Those nodes though. So close together. Well done!

Very nice! I'm also duel traded with electrical and instrumentation, Because I work on heavy industrial sites.

Is having the nodes closer together a good thing or a bad thing?

It's a good thing. The plant will be more hearty that way. It'll also keep the bud sites closer so it looks like one big bud on a branch instead of smaller, more spread out buds. Think about it, if the plant is putting all that energy into growing branches, it's putting less energy to bud sites. Yours looks really good!

Oh okay I get it now. Thanks for the info man! Definitely going to +rep!

It's a good thing. The plant will be more hearty that way. It'll also keep the bud sites closer so it looks like one big bud on a branch instead of smaller, more spread out buds. Think about it, if the plant is putting all that energy into growing branches, it's putting less energy to bud sites. Yours looks really good!
It is a good thing. But at some stage its a good idea to let it stretch a bit to allow more bud sites. Your plant will stretch once it starts to flower on its own. Because it automatically wants to start to create bud sites. Do a little read on controlled stretch mate.

THE GREEN RACER.

Dont think im knocking your plant biggz.
You have done really well to have tight nodes. Mine are tight due to genetics im sure. I took sir buds advice about stretching my auto. And it is but very slowly. So im saying that some tight nodes are genetics.

THE GREEN RACER.

Dont think im knocking your plant biggz.
You have done really well to have tight nodes. Mine are tight due to genetics im sure. I took sir buds advice about stretching my auto. And it is but very slowly. So im saying that some tight nodes are genetics.

THE GREEN RACER.

Don't think that at all bro! I appreciate all the support and tips that everyone has to offer! Cheers!

Update - Day 16: So today was the day that I topped her! But I made a boo boo and accidentally cut one of her bud sites next to the top :rollingeyes: Hopefully its not to much of a stuff up and she recovers.

13453326_10209952854438293_1978802006_o.jpg
13453184_10209952854118285_83555672_o.jpg
13445911_10209952854078284_603257145_o.jpg

Update - Day 18: Little update today so not much to add today but I'll post a picture of what she looks like today. She looks abit bushy and I'm just curious to if its going to cause any problems with the under leaves in the long run?

Its very healthy looking biggz. Still looking great. Was there ment to be a pic with last post

THE GREEN RACER.
Thanks mate, yeah was supposed to be but I was on my phone and couldnt figure out how to upload them haha. Will upload some tonight!

Back
Top Bottom