Black Cloud - Blue Mystic - Coco - 600W MH/HPS Dip System DTW

Black Cloud I am IMPRESSED your grow makes mine look like crap. When I replied in my journal I couldn't feed 5 times a day I thought wow this guy is nuts now I see you are brilliant . I need to got my arse in gear and fabricate a drip system that's the only way I'm gonna be able to do multiple feedings. It takes me two hours to feed by hand an automated system would make my life a lot easier.

Black Cloud thank you for visiting my journal and opening my eyes to a better way to grow in coco!

Wow thank you for the very kind words. I just did a lot of manual feeding in coco last time and I knew other people had done it before. I'm glad I figured it out without spending too much money. I don't have as much free time as I used to so this helps a lot. Good luck!

"Week 5. I checked the runoff and only 2 pots ended up dripping so I bumped up the feeding to 5 times a day. A few days ago the power went out for 6 hours right in the middle of lights on! I had to find the brightest light I could make so I busted out the propane camping lantern with a makeshift foil reflector and opened the window. Not as good as HPS but I don't think they stressed too much. Close call, definitely a SHTF scenario lol!"

Holly C$#p !! Wow!! I'm impressed I have never seen plants grow that fast. They look fantastic. Last winter the power went out on my grow and I used a flashlight every 45 min to maintain the internal clock of the plants. I felt like I was sweating bullets for one day, but it worked.

"Week 5. I checked the runoff and only 2 pots ended up dripping so I bumped up the feeding to 5 times a day. A few days ago the power went out for 6 hours right in the middle of lights on! I had to find the brightest light I could make so I busted out the propane camping lantern with a makeshift foil reflector and opened the window. Not as good as HPS but I don't think they stressed too much. Close call, definitely a SHTF scenario lol!"

Holly C$#p !! Wow!! I'm impressed I have never seen plants grow that fast. They look fantastic. Last winter the power went out on my grow and I used a flashlight every 45 min to maintain the internal clock of the plants. I felt like I was sweating bullets for one day, but it worked.

Thanks Lady! I think it is the metal halide on for 24/7 for veg that gets them growing so fast in the beginning. I will post up some pics tonight when the HPS light turns off. They don't all seem to be swelling up as much as I hoped but I have to be patient. It could also be me not noticing because I have to pop my head in every hour to check on them lol. I think I have at least 2 more weeks to go.

20171204_173314.jpg
20171204_173351.jpg
20171204_173329.jpg

End of week 7, start of week 8 in flowering.

20171227_173606.jpg
20171227_173431.jpg
20171227_173328.jpg
20171227_173315.jpg
20171227_173305.jpg

These were taken at the end of week 10. Nirvana seed bank says 8-9 weeks but all of the trichs are not cloudy enough. The close up picture sucks but so does my phone. The last few days the grow room was smelling like dog shit and today it smells like rotten eggs. I was worried about mildew but my humidity is 20% or below and I don't see any visual signs. It also just starting to drain out completely clear water. I'd say they have been well flushed. I think the stink is going to be either really good or really bad. I think I remember the shitty smell last time but nothing like this. I'm thinking it might be harvest time in 3 or 4 days

20180102_173034.jpg

Today is the day. Yesterday I found some amber trychs and decided to chop them down at the end of 11 weeks flowering. This one is going to be an improvement from the last grow. My biggest problem was high temperatures, mostly 79-80 degree highs. This week I'm going to fix the heat issue and get started on the next grow with the same setup. This time its going to be Blue Mystic, Bubbalicious and Special Kush. I am hoping that the lower temperatures will get the nodes closer together. I am also thinking about switching the vegetation stage lighting to 18/6 if that would help. Advise is always welcome.

Well done mate, once you get the heat thing sorted you'll double those jars ;P

Awesome grow, thanks for documenting itA

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom