Black Cloud - Blue Mystic - Coco - 600W MH/HPS Dip System DTW

20171015_153754.jpg
20171015_153822_Burst01.jpg

I'm thinking about going back to plan a and switching to 12/12 in two days. 2 weeks after topping is a rule of thumb and they are stretching pretty good. I'm probably going to add another trellis later, I'm just concerned about them getting too tall. With the table I'm already losing some head room. Two days will be four weeks from seed.

20171023_114007.jpg
20171023_114027.jpg

I took these pictures a few days ago. The canopy is full but the colas are growing straight up much faster than the secondary buds by about 3 to 4 inches. I think I am going to add another trellis and try to make it level again. Since its full I don't know if it is going to help anything but there is probably one more week of stretching left and I don't want to move up the light just for a few colas.

Looks pretty good! .

They're filling in that second layer nicely man! Should have a nice tent of buds there!

They're filling in that second layer nicely man! Should have a nice tent of buds there!

Thanks! I had to move them around again lol. I just can't leave em alone. Its like a game of checkers. Every move causes another move but so far its going alright. Starting to see little snowballs in there. I noticed on the heavier defoliated plants the stems are more stringy so I am reluctant to keep cutting leaves but it is getting really cramped in between the trellis. Its a fine line...

Let's watch them pack weight on now! .

Feed them bitches!

Looking dank buddy .

Thanks! Yea the tent is really old. It doesn't match the footprint of the light but I have to make it work. I think that's why they don't make them anymore lol! I want to take some fan leaves really bad but they seem to be doing alright. Some of the leaves are sticking straight up! On week 6 I plan on some major defoliation. Thanks for checking it out.

20171120_173615.jpg
20171120_173609.jpg
20171120_173600.jpg
20171120_173544.jpg

Week 5. I checked the runoff and only 2 pots ended up dripping so I bumped up the feeding to 5 times a day. A few days ago the power went out for 6 hours right in the middle of lights on! I had to find the brightest light I could make so I busted out the propane camping lantern with a makeshift foil reflector and opened the window. Not as good as HPS but I don't think they stressed too much. Close call, definitely a SHTF scenario lol!

Black Cloud I am IMPRESSED your grow makes mine look like crap. When I replied in my journal I couldn't feed 5 times a day I thought wow this guy is nuts now I see you are brilliant . I need to got my arse in gear and fabricate a drip system that's the only way I'm gonna be able to do multiple feedings. It takes me two hours to feed by hand an automated system would make my life a lot easier.

Black Cloud thank you for visiting my journal and opening my eyes to a better way to grow in coco!

Back
Top Bottom