Summer 2017 HSO 4 Strains In Coco DTW Under 600W HPS

Green Crack is a great "clean your house" high for me. You picked a winner there. I'll look forward to your smoke report. I'm weighing which breeder to get GC from because I know I want to grow it soon.

Thats the high I like. I need the indica for the pain relief for nighttime rest but if I smoke during the day, I want something that will make me want to get up and do something. I have some HSO green crack seeds but just haven't gotten around to growing them yet. Might move it up on the grow lineup.

I think it is gonna be close to 4 oz. That one branch in the picture was 22g. Lot of stem though. I figure they will be done by tomorrow or day after.

I took some of the popcorn and quick dried it in the oven last night to get a preview. I love the sour d high. Euphoric and energetic. Gave me energy to clean up the house yesterday and get shit done which is a nice change from what I've been smoking. Think I need to switch to more sativa influence.

Sounds like a winner to me brother. Hope you get that 4 zips!! 4 zips per plant is always a good harvest.

Thats the high I like. I need the indica for the pain relief for nighttime rest but if I smoke during the day, I want something that will make me want to get up and do something. I have some HSO green crack seeds but just haven't gotten around to growing them yet. Might move it up on the grow lineup.

I like it a lot VS. I'm in a similar boat where night time is indica time, but I like to have a daytime option for when I don't need stomach relief. Green Crack fits perfectly for me. Now that I've gotten some good meds done, I can start to branch out a little, and I'm thinking hard about getting GC seeds. I got a purple pheno from a dispensary in the spring and would love to get my hands on that.

I like it a lot VS. I'm in a similar boat where night time is indica time, but I like to have a daytime option for when I don't need stomach relief. Green Crack fits perfectly for me. Now that I've gotten some good meds done, I can start to branch out a little, and I'm thinking hard about getting GC seeds. I got a purple pheno from a dispensary in the spring and would love to get my hands on that.

You should check out Dutch Passion's Durban Poison. Its a Sativa that finishes in 55-60 days. Very nice high with lots of energy and uplifting!!

420-magazine-mobile8889426.jpg

420-magazine-mobile39929507.jpg

All done now. I'll give a smoke report after curing some. Good yield on this diesel.

Thanks for stopping by everyone

Purple pheno huh. That sounds pretty sweet. Really wish I could stop by a dispensary and just pick up a clone. Hopefully next year. Still not legal recreationally here in Canada.

Busted up a couple black dog nugs last night. Finally figured out that smell I've been getting from the jar. It's pineapple :) Did not expect that.

Been curing only a week. Tastes amazing to me. A bit fruity with some pineapple flavour. Strong high. Had the munchies, but I couldn't even get out of bed. Just went to sleep

Figured I'd give a little smoke review of these after a few weeks curing.

Here's the amherst-sour-diesel

420-magazine-mobile984253355.jpg

420-magazine-mobile32882126.jpg

I love the purple in this one. Hard to see under the lighting though.

Very pungent smell when you open the jar. Flavour is best with a joint. Intense sour flavour. Very energetic and clear headed high. Really helps me get shit done. Length of high is close to 3 hours I'd say.

Wow Neil....that looks yummy as hell bro! I am switching to perpetual grow after I finish this harvest and the Amherst Sour Diesel is one of the first 10 strains I plan on growing (not sure of the sequence....just it will be one plant per strain). You pics are going to make me move it up the list!!

Black Dog

420-magazine-mobile244421956.jpg

420-magazine-mobile596938335.jpg

This is my favorite smoke of this grow. Smells like ripe pineapple when you bust it up. Smooth, euphoric, strong couch lock. Great mood booster. Can't really say how long the high lasts cuz I fell asleep.

Green Crack

420-magazine-mobile394336760.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1274666287.jpg

Smells fresh, citrus. When I smoke it the taste makes me think of the pop sprite. Bit more couch lock on this one than I wanted. Strong high and great flavour though

Green Crack

420-magazine-mobile394336760.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1274666287.jpg

Smells fresh, citrus. When I smoke it the taste makes me think of the pop sprite. Bit more couch lock on this one than I wanted. Strong high and great flavour though

Did you let it get a bit too amber?

Cmog

420-magazine-mobile149716200.jpg

420-magazine-mobile798356071.jpg

This one has the most unique tasting bud I've ever had. Like nothing I've tried before. I dunno if u can call it chocolate mint smell and flavour, but it is real nice. Flavour comes through real nice in the bong too.

Strong high. Appetite booster. Euphoric. Very relaxing.

I guess this grow is officially done. I'm very happy with the HSO genetics so far. Can't wait to try more.

Thanks everyone

Back
Top Bottom