Summer 2017 HSO 4 Strains In Coco DTW Under 600W HPS

Well, I think I will get 3 oz at least from her. Don't seem like fluffy buds really. Googled it but there is a lot of differing views on whether it means anything or not. I just thought it was unusual

Finished drying the cmog after 7 days. Pleasantly surprised by final weight.

420-magazine-mobile515410483.jpg

420-magazine-mobile364075607.jpg

Very nice Neil. My Blue Kush with the hollow stems was a low yielder, only got me about 60 grams dried if I remember correctly. I cloned her so curious what the clone will give me. Stems are growing a little different. I am growing her in my homemade soil this time.

Yeah I've been meaning to give soil a go. Just don't know anything about it really.

Chopped the amherst sour diesel yesterday. A lot of the stems were hollow, but buds were massive and heavy. This was my best plant. Not bad for a freebie

I'll post a final yield when it's all dried.

Haha.. Hopefully I don't have any bugs in there. Washed em goodish.

420-magazine-mobile1135020201.jpg

420-magazine-mobile319449949.jpg

Green crack smells very sweet and citrus.

420-magazine-mobile1205865651.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1576800619.jpg

Black Dog smells very sweet as well and floral I guess. I can't get enough of opening up the jars for a sniff

Picked up this cute little 2 quart crockpot today. Perfect size for a 1lb batch of cannabutter.

420-magazine-mobile457173156.jpg

Threw in 37g of frozen sour diesel trimmings and and an oz from previous harvest that didn't turn out as well as I liked.

Gonna simmer this on low for about 24 hours.

Sour D looks great, how long u flowered it? I had to chop it on my previous grow around week 8 due stupid inspections, heartbreaking experience, by the way hps I change every grow, had one for two grows, on third run switched to new one, bang! could see clear visible difference in brightness maybe 15-20% brighter

Amherst-sour-diesel looks and smells so awesome. 5 days drying so far. Still not done.

420-magazine-mobile630496739.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1219769764.jpg

420-magazine-mobile518315025.jpg

That looks amazing Neil. I have a few ASD beans....kind of forgot about them. Seeing you knock that out of the park kind of made me want to move it up in my grow schedule. How much do you figure you will get off that plant?

That looks amazing Neil. I have a few ASD beans....kind of forgot about them. Seeing you knock that out of the park kind of made me want to move it up in my grow schedule. How much do you figure you will get off that plant?
I think it is gonna be close to 4 oz. That one branch in the picture was 22g. Lot of stem though. I figure they will be done by tomorrow or day after.

I took some of the popcorn and quick dried it in the oven last night to get a preview. I love the sour d high. Euphoric and energetic. Gave me energy to clean up the house yesterday and get shit done which is a nice change from what I've been smoking. Think I need to switch to more sativa influence.

I think it is gonna be close to 4 oz. That one branch in the picture was 22g. Lot of stem though. I figure they will be done by tomorrow or day after.

I took some of the popcorn and quick dried it in the oven last night to get a preview. I love the sour d high. Euphoric and energetic. Gave me energy to clean up the house yesterday and get shit done which is a nice change from what I've been smoking. Think I need to switch to more sativa influence.

Green Crack is a great "clean your house" high for me. You picked a winner there. I'll look forward to your smoke report. I'm weighing which breeder to get GC from because I know I want to grow it soon.

Sour D looks great, how long u flowered it? I had to chop it on my previous grow around week 8 due stupid inspections, heartbreaking experience, by the way hps I change every grow, had one for two grows, on third run switched to new one, bang! could see clear visible difference in brightness maybe 15-20% brighter
Mine went 75 days flower.

Back
Top Bottom