Black Diamond Perfect Sun

Got the mini, for a 2x2

Not really in a hurry i guess. I still have to wait on beans to crack, and will use my current light ( DIY strip light) for the first week probably anyways. Ill just stare at the Mini, talkin to it, medicate with, LOL>. Get it ready to put in work, HAH!!

I really want a Goliath. I was actually going to convert my strip light into a mono diode light like the Goliath. I got the plans all ready drawn out and everything to do it.

man, 4 days later, still not shipped out. its a 5 minute job bro,

i ordered 2 things back to back, and not far from eachother, and the other package got here today, and my light still hasnt been shipped. Im getting annoyed a bit.

Which light did you get Bc he was restocking COB units

got the mini,

yeah, I seen he was out of the cobs.

Man, im about to just make my own Goliath,

got the mini,

Dude Neil is a great guy I have talked a lot with him and always have great talks about growing I have a Goliath and it's amazing it's heavy but amazing I love that light fastest development ever in any light I have owned

man, 4 days later, still not shipped out. its a 5 minute job bro,

i ordered 2 things back to back, and not far from eachother, and the other package got here today, and my light still hasnt been shipped. Im getting annoyed a bit.

like I said before some companies shipping are not the same as others, not that Im defending black diamond but lets just say I've been around.

He fullfills his orders inhouse. Used to anyways. Hey, for all i know, he sent it out, and forgot to give me a tracking number, or just didnt get home from shipping out,lol. This is Neil we are talking about. I know recently his anxiety has been high, so maybe he cant go into sunlight this week or something, IDK.

lol

Meh, still nothing. Luckily i have a new driver for my strip light build comin in tomorrow, Finally got a meanwell driver, so should reduce heat and better efficiency for sure. The other power supply was only $16, and paid $30 for this meanwell, like $70 off,llol..

he is probably moving, and that always sucks.

So, the wait continues,

Meh, still nothing.
he is probably moving, and that always sucks.

Yeah I saw on his website he is moving. Have you contacted him for a tracking number on his site, don't know if it would get a response if he's moving but worth a shot.

Yeah I saw on his website he is moving. Have you contacted him for a tracking number on his site, don't know if it would get a response if he's moving but worth a shot.

Yeah man, he said, Ill get it when he gets it, whatever that means. that was Wednesday

got the mini,

The mini seems like it's a pretty strong light for being 125 Watts. It's a pretty cool light, no on/off switch tho and when it turns on or you plug it in....it starts out kinda somewhat dim but then it runs up to full brightness in a second or couple. This is my chem dawg that I've been using the mini on plus another light I modified with w/ cobs ...shes 40 days old and no topping or trimming done yet so far
420-magazine-mobile437286801.jpg

Nice bro,

First off, let me clear the air on something. Im impatient, the Zon and ebay got me mind messed up with the lightning fast shipping, LOL.. Neil is an independent Company. I Never had a " Ships in same day or next day or anything like that. So, I was out of line, expecting fast shipping to begin with. Well, Zon fast anyways. With that said, Neil did reply to emails promptly, and was cool about it. ALTHOUGH, he had no reason to be sorry, he still was, because I didnt have a tracking number, that ultimately was sent by pal. So, really, Shippin was of great speed anyways, as I have it right now, hanging, lite, and doing its thing. 6 day turnaround.

these are 9 days into flower, ( 9 days since seeing first pistol)19 days since flip. day 60 from seed. vegged under my DIY strip light till an hour ago.

Not sure the strain, but i think its a tangy, kinda smells like grapefruit a bit. Doesnt stretch in flower. once its flipped, just buds. stacks,
so, we'll see what happens. in Kinksoil/FFoF mix, supplementing with MegaCrop Nute.

day61-19flip-9daypistol-2mini.png

day61-19flip-9daypistol-3mini.png

day61-19flip-9daypistol-4mini.png

Back
Top Bottom