Black Diamond Perfect Sun

Just ordered another mini this morning so I'll be rocking' two of them now....really curious to see them both going together and I ordered some auto's green wild shark...never done auto's b4 but they look pretty good
420-magazine-mobile172125275.jpg

Heck yeah Man, that sht looks dope,

Congrates on the 2nd Mini. Make sure you put them in the tent like Neils says, Diagonal from eachother. Incase you didnt know Bro..

And you use ratchet straps? they are awesome for fast adjustment and angles and such. I love this light..

Happy Friday Perfect Sun fans

Yo, Is Neil pretty fast shipping these lights out? I ordered yesterday, and still havnt even gotten a shipping or even a order confirmation or anything.

Yes, Neil seems to have a day job, either that or he's a one man operation and busier than a one armed paper hanger. Response is slow and I never received an invoice or a shipping notice. But I ordered over a weekend and received the following Saturday in San Diego which is on the same coast. I wrote him another question regarding the use of a second Mini, and got a response in about 2-3 days. All in all with the quality of the light and the pleased response here in the forum with regards to PS, I will buy another for sure.

Hey, any of you guys know how to replace 2 yellow bulbs . I have a Perfect sun 1000 and have only 8 weeks on it. I went to fire it back up and 2 lights are out. I have tried to get ahold of Neil and keep getting the same text saying he is busy and will get back to me. I really need to get these fixed . Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

Hey, any of you guys know how to replace 2 yellow bulbs . I have a Perfect sun 1000 and have only 8 weeks on it. I went to fire it back up and 2 lights are out. I have tried to get ahold of Neil and keep getting the same text saying he is busy and will get back to me. I really need to get these fixed . Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

same thing here and i'm waiting over a week now maybe close to 2 weeks

Hey, any of you guys know how to replace 2 yellow leds? . I have a Perfect sun 1000 and have only 8 weeks on it. I went to fire it back up and 2 lights are out. I have tried to contact Neil since Monday and keep getting the same text saying heÂ's busy. I would like to get these replaced,any ideas will be much appreciated.
Thanks.

Hey, any of you guys know how to replace 2 yellow leds? . I have a Perfect sun 1000 and have only 8 weeks on it. I went to fire it back up and 2 lights are out. I have tried to contact Neil since Monday and keep getting the same text saying heÂ’s busy. I would like to get these replaced,any ideas will be much appreciated.
Thanks.

dang, that sucks. Im sure you KNOW they are out, but they arnt the IR and UV bulbs right?Id imagine you know,lol,

Hey, any of you guys know how to replace 2 yellow leds? . I have a Perfect sun 1000 and have only 8 weeks on it. I went to fire it back up and 2 lights are out. I have tried to contact Neil since Monday and keep getting the same text saying heÂ's busy. I would like to get these replaced,any ideas will be much appreciated.
Thanks.

Main reason I put my ps cob back into the box and bought the god9 instead. No problem getting Neil to message back about light sales but then when I had problem with ps cob during my first grow with it had nothing but problem getting response back from Neil. Took like a month to get response, then argued there was nothing wrong with leds. In the end I did get replacement parts

Main reason I put my ps cob back into the box and bought the god9 instead. No problem getting Neil to message back about light sales but then when I had problem with ps cob during my first grow with it had nothing but problem getting response back from Neil. Took like a month to get response, then argued there was nothing wrong with leds. In the end I did get replacement parts

Same shit with me... twice now my perfect sun ps1000 burn out and i paid almost $80 to return it and been trying to get hold of Neil with no luck... no response or nothing from Neil... the light do grow nice plants but the problems aint worth it... my cheap mars still working with no problems.. I'm still trying to get Neil .. this shit sucks

Hey, any of you guys know how to replace 2 yellow leds? . I have a Perfect sun 1000 and have only 8 weeks on it. I went to fire it back up and 2 lights are out. I have tried to contact Neil since Monday and keep getting the same text saying heÂ’s busy. I would like to get these replaced,any ideas will be much appreciated.
Thanks.

you got to replace the pcb boards bro..

Same shit with me... twice now my perfect sun ps1000 burn out and i paid almost $80 to return it and been trying to get hold of Neil with no luck... no response or nothing from Neil... the light do grow nice plants but the problems aint worth it... my cheap mars still working with no problems.. I'm still trying to get Neil .. this shit sucks

Good luck. He will get back to you no doubt just how long will it take.maybe set up fake email and email about buying light first to get his attention first. Same here ps cob grew some nice buds but also burned a cob and leds on all 3 different boards in light on its first grow and then had to wait way to long for response from Neil and to get parts. My temps and humidity are perfect and I don't use anything in room that would effect the light.

Good luck. He will get back to you no doubt just how long will it take.maybe set up fake email and email about buying light first to get his attention first. Same here ps cob grew some nice buds but also burned a cob and leds on all 3 different boards in light on its first grow and then had to wait way to long for response from Neil and to get parts. My temps and humidity are perfect and I don’t use anything in room that would effect the light.

This be my 3rd time now bro.....

This be my 3rd time now bro.....

No good. I gave up after initial problems and bought a different light. His loss as I'm building to have multiple rooms to fill 2 different 24/24foot spaces and was going to possible fill with all Black diamond lights to replace my hps but for now my search continues. My first 2 mars light is still running just fine after 2-3 years.
Neil should be focusing on current customers as much as he is his sales. As current customers are the biggest and best advertising you can have and word of mouth spreads awful quick.

if you guys watch his videos, he dont give a shit about this Light business, he said so himself, and was contiplating on "selling" the business. He dont care if you buy a light or not.

I had my Mini for a month, and wanted to send back for refund, just to small for my needs, but knew, it would take 2 months before i got a refund, or a response. So, ill keep it, and trade it off or something.

My luminus 4 cob build will be my new light rig, cant wait soon enough.

if you guys watch his videos, he dont give a shit about this Light business, he said so himself, and was contiplating on "selling" the business. He dont care if you buy a light or not.

I had my Mini for a month, and wanted to send back for refund, just to small for my needs, but knew, it would take 2 months before i got a refund, or a response. So, ill keep it, and trade it off or something.

My luminus 4 cob build will be my new light rig, cant wait soon enough.

Crazy when you decide to support someone instead of a big company and turn in gets fukkk..

Back
Top Bottom