Black Jack / Black Domino Mix

yeah. oh well lol. crap happens im sure. thanks Jimmy:thanks:

Updated photos
20150111_142447_1_.jpg
20141226_192613_1_.jpg

mine all beans. i am waiting till the mother gets to feb. to put her into flowering.

the two in the back are mexican dirt plants. we going to use them to clone D.

That was very good thinking 7... That is what I started on and it worked too... I think not caring and fusing so helped from the very beginning... My first grow was all bag seed to learn what I was doing and I don't remember ever having a clone die... Now that doesn't mean it hasn't happened... I just don't remember....:circle-of-love:

well in a week i will try the collide silver technique to make femalized seeds. anyone don this before.
please let me know.

Auto purple went into flowering on its own other day. here is the pic.
20150122_220149.jpg
20150122_220142.jpg

sure thing hun. lets do it sunday. give me time to get tara and her boy back home. he still in Hospital . supposed to be able to leave next day or so.

OMG! I didn't know he was in the hospital..:thedoubletake: You let me know when you have the time or even if you just plain don't have the time or energy.... I will get it done.... It came today and it isn't going anywhere and everything is working for now till it can get done... Fella and Nephew will be here the next weekend... 2 weeks from now... so either way it will get done.... you worry about what you need to worry about......:circle-of-love:

i can come tomarrow. if you like hun.

lol nae. just school and be sitting here alone. till she comes home . i get in the way. what she tells me anyway. plus no way i can sit in a hospital room for more than 15 mins. my PSDT will kick in and i will kill myself to get out of there. she make me stay home. lol. i dont mind.
we can do it tomarrow. but i replied on your email.

Back
Top Bottom