Black nugs

I'm thinking that that's going to be pretty much. The bud may fill in more but as for growing, not likely at all. What is your light cycle right now?
With growing I was referring to the bud maturing. Right now its 12/12 but I think I might give my plant that one hour of extra darkness.

Hey,
I've been researching all along but I couldn't find any answer. This is my first grow, i'm using a 45w led panel, and I am gonna switch to 100w in a week. I know my plants are small, but this is because I am testing and using a weak light. Could anyone let me know what I am doing wrong with my one plant? The one doing good and growing relevant buds is o.g kush, the one with the hanging leaves and black nugs is white widow. I already had to cut off so many leaves from the white widow. I am using normal soil from the store.

Hey guys, little update: the o.g kush(the one doing well) is flowering beautifully! With my other one, basically nothing has changed. Same color, and it is not continuing to flower. What do I do?

It's stunted fella... I'd call it a day on that one. Get some big pots and start another one. Live and learn.
Wow, that hurts to hear :(. Thanks for all of your guys' help! I'll give you an update on the harvest from the plant still flowering well. I definitely learned a lot from this grow!

Hey,
I've been researching all along but I couldn't find any answer. This is my first grow, i'm using a 45w led panel, and I am gonna switch to 100w in a week. I know my plants are small, but this is because I am testing and using a weak light. Could anyone let me know what I am doing wrong with my one plant? The one doing good and growing relevant buds is o.g kush, the one with the hanging leaves and black nugs is white widow. I already had to cut off so many leaves from the white widow. I am using normal soil from the store.
May I ask what type of climate you got going on and what your feeding it at the moment? I can show you pics of my white widow skunk. I've never found out how to make it change colors.

Attachments

• IMG_20200421_211023998_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20200421_211023998_HDR.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 61
So that is the trick in most cases? What we saying about 50f or lower?
50F would be too cold for the plants... I’ve a lot of success bringing out colors in plants by dropping the temp down in flower to about 72-76F during the day and then 66-68F at lights out... it’s not just the cooler temps it’s also the fluctuation of those cooler temps between the day and night cycle that will help promote Anthocyanin production. I’ve heard fluctuations in rh in conjunction with the colder temps could help as well, I cannot confirm whether that is true or not.

Edit: The biggest factor in your plant changing colors is obviously genetics, without the right genetics you can try every trick in the book but it will not change it’s color. The techniques mentioned above are good for strains known for changing hues.

50F would be too cold for the plants... I’ve a lot of success bringing out colors in plants by dropping the temp down in flower to about 72-76F during the day and then 66-68F at lights out... it’s not just the cooler temps it’s also the fluctuation of those cooler temps between the day and night cycle that will help promote Anthocyanin production. I’ve heard fluctuations in rh in conjunction with the colder temps could help as well, I cannot confirm whether that is true or not.
Here in the high plains, we get can 45 degrees F change between day and night temps, without harming plants.

Back
Top Bottom