black widow and crit haze info

Treebeard

I was posting to ask if anyone had grown these strains and what chems / ppm / ph / lights / watering.. size ...prty much anything.

I'm "Deep Water Culture: beginner" diy copy of roseman's tubs and all cfl lights(pics soon to follow in a grow thread.) right now I'm testing and perfecting things on bag seeds. so far i've experienced root root , ph wilting death, and spider mites
woot.
recent ordered from single.

Positronics - Black Widow - Feminized
Mr Nice - Critical Haze - Regular
any tips for these 2 strains?

Take it slow and just get them popped. Just keep the water cool at about 67-70F and the ph between 5.5 and 6.5 with no big swings outta that range. Once you get the 3rd and 4th nodes start to slightly introduce nutrients. Take it slow and watch for an obvious signs and of course back off the nutrient recommended dose until you see how strong it is.

How was your ph shifting so much that you had a case of ph wilting death?

Used... (cheap) ph meter. and it wasn't being watched closed enuf. newb stuff thinking back I believe we flushed at 7.8 and the meeter was almost 2 off + or - it wouldn't calabrate anymore . water is high here ph 7.6 and the temps got to bath water warm aka 90+ a few times. and yet i still had a few survive. go go mother nature

Back
Top Bottom