"blackberry" or "arizona" ?

RichyRich

which do I pick, Ive tried to research online and there doesn't seem to be a strain called Arizona.... and blackberry says is indica .... so that means a more lazy high right? please give me your info guys, I do not want to get ripped off and I want a nice energetic high, I guess a more sativa plant is what I want... any info guys would really help me out. Thanks..

happy tokes until then :bong:

oh also, if its not to much to ask, what does an 1/8th of blackberry go for and ariz?

Re: Local dealer wants to sell me "blackberry" or "arizona" ???

I know "blueberry" is a really nice indica strain. I've never heard of blackberry or arizona though.

from what you guys are telling me so far... I guess not although blackberry is a strain, but it seems or sounds somewhat rare. a black russian strain I believe is a mix of ak47 with blackberry.... kinda sucks to be in my shoes I guess :rollingeyes:

Shit if he has blackberry go with that. It will be totally 100% purple.

SmokeyMacPot said:

I trust your knowledge and wisdom. What type effect will I get?

What do you think is a resonable price for 1/8 of oz in north east part of the country, tristate area, ny,nj,ct.....

any other tell-tell signs besides it being purple? I guess I'm afraid of purple spray paint with purple/blackberry freshener :straightface:

I say just ask to see both and pick whichever once you like
atleast you have a choice =)

SmokeyMacPot said:

If not, call your buddys and whoop his ass.

Yeah blackberry is genetic purple. So even if it is pretty hot it will still turn purple. Blackberry is a clone only plant. He may have seed version, which will may not be totally purple. You would get a wicked stone, make you stuck. It is available mostly to California, and it is still hard to find in Cali. So probably $55 is the most I would pay for an 1/8.

RichyRich said:
which do I pick, Ive tried to research online and there doesn't seem to be a strain called Arizona.... and blackberry says is indica .... so that means a more lazy high right? please give me your info guys, I do not want to get ripped off and I want a nice energetic high, I guess a more sativa plant is what I want... any info guys would really help me out. Thanks..

happy tokes until then :bong:

oh also, if its not to much to ask, what does an 1/8th of blackberry go for and ariz?
Hard to say, why cant you ask you dealer this? and in case he doesnt know, then i think it means he is just making up the names to make it attractive. btw you name is richyrich, why dont you just buy them both and find out for yourself... i know i would

Most dealers just say its some strain but it isnt, so i'd ask to see both and just buy whatever looks best.

If I was you, i'd try to get it for 30-35$ a 8th, and most i'd pay was 40-45 depending on what it looked like.

Arizona's not bad,,,nice high.

dude check this out, dont ask any stupid questions simple ask him, if he knows the differance between the two....eye the shit, smokey already told u what blackberry looks like, and there are pure indica strains, purple as i know it, was genetically altered, kinda like g13, to bring out certain aspects of the plant, like, being purple, thc %, hardiness, dude, the guy could be shitting u, i know if u stick some green bud in the freezer it will turn purple, its one stage away from frost bite.......if he fucked up, u will be able to tell on the first toke :) so richy, make him sell u a dub of each, than light that shit up. u will definatly tell then.

Back
Top Bottom