Blakerzzzz1's First Grow - Auto

Not Me

So I abandoned my last plan and restarted due to complications. Plan B comes as follows,
:welcome:

Location: Outdoor (Forest with about 13 hours of light a day, possibly more as summer rolls in) Average temp during summer is about 75-85 Degrees F.

Strains: G13 Pineapple Express (Auto), Green House Jack Herer (Auto), Royal Queen White Widow (Auto) I don't plan on growing all three at once so I'll let you guys decide which to start first!:adore:

Soil: Black Gold Organic in 3 or 5 Gallon Buckets

Nutes: Dyna Grow Foliage Pro and Bloom

I figured I'd start feeding after about a month, with just water up until then. Starting with the foliage pro at 1/8th and then leading up to the bloom at whatever the plant shows it can handle. I was a little confused on the schedule of feeding, i was thinking water-water-feed, but I was hoping for some verification on it. :high-five:

I'd really appreciate any feedback and help that you may have! Thanks!
:thanks:

I'm in!

As far as feeding goes, just listen to your girls and see what they tell you. Most go with the standard water-feed-water-feed, but even tat can be too much (or not enough) for some plants. I have been pretty safe with water-feed-feed-water and am growing White Widow, but different phenos will be pickier than others.

You've picked all good strains to start with! I've heard great things about JH and I am very proud of my WW going right now, and PE is a monster too. If I had to vote, I think I'd go for PE.

Oh, and welcome to the site!!

I'm in!

As far as feeding goes, just listen to your girls and see what they tell you. Most go with the standard water-feed-water-feed, but even tat can be too much (or not enough) for some plants. I have been pretty safe with water-feed-feed-water and am growing White Widow, but different phenos will be pickier than others.

You've picked all good strains to start with! I've heard great things about JH and I am very proud of my WW going right now, and PE is a monster too. If I had to vote, I think I'd go for PE.

Oh, and welcome to the site!!

Sounds good! Ive been wanting to try the PE for a while now, especially so that i could watch the movie with it! :blunt: :popcorn:
Thanks for the input on feeding schedule as well! I read somewhere that I should flush multiple times with dyna grow since it's salt based, does that apply to the autos since they're so short to grow?

I'm not an auto guy. Just remember that ALL plants are different, even if they are the same strain, and so they will want different things. Some auto's don't need many nutes at all while some can handle full feeds all the time. It's all a little trial and error. Start with low dose feedings and if she seems to take it well then you can bump it up.

Atrain just won Plant of the Month last month with an auto and his grow was incredible. Check out some of his journals

I'm not an auto guy. Just remember that ALL plants are different, even if they are the same strain, and so they will want different things. Some auto's don't need many nutes at all while some can handle full feeds all the time. It's all a little trial and error. Start with low dose feedings and if she seems to take it well then you can bump it up.

Atrain just won Plant of the Month last month with an auto and his grow was incredible. Check out some of his journals

I appreciate it, thanks!

Good news and bad news, seeds came today but the weather has taken a turn for the worse. It's scheduled to be overcast and rainy all week so I'm going to have to wait until it gets clearer. :rollingeyes: Unless that's not an issue, but from what i've heard it should be sunny for most if not all of the time. Let me know what you think i should do!

Okay so i decided to start with the Jack Herer a few weeks before the others so that if I do something wrong, I can learn from it when the stage comes for the next ladies. The seed has been germinating for 24 hours so far with no root seen, I'm using the water cup to paper towel method if anyone cared to know :laugh: And I'll be planting as soon as it sprouts, hopefully the weather will stay clear! :wood:

Okay so there's a little problem I need some help with. A thunder storm is rolling in today so I'm unable to plant, but the seed just rooted so would it affect the plant later on if I left it in the paper towel for an extra day? I want to plant directly into the 4 gallon bucket, so putting it in a solo cup isn't an option. Help! :hmmmm: :confused:

Okay so there's a little problem I need some help with. A thunder storm is rolling in today so I'm unable to plant, but the seed just rooted so would it affect the plant later on if I left it in the paper towel for an extra day? I want to plant directly into the 4 gallon bucket, so putting it in a solo cup isn't an option. Help! :hmmmm: :confused:

How big is the taproot? I wouldn't let it get too big for risk of damaging it. Can you plant it in the pot and just keep it indoors for now? It won't need light until it breaks the soil.

How big is the taproot? I wouldn't let it get too big for risk of damaging it. Can you plant it in the pot and just keep it indoors for now? It won't need light until it breaks the soil.

It's still quite small, so not really in danger of getting too big yet. But the only next time I could plant would be tomorrow afternoon. If I planted it today and left it in a shed until then would it be okay, or is it okay to just leave it be until tomorrow?

I guess if you didn't plant it yesterday then plant it now or you probably did
like ultra was saying you wouldn't have to leave it out as it wouldn't even be out of the soil so next time you come to this issue just keep it in mind

Haven't posted in a while but the plant sprouted and is growing quite fast! It's been about a week since it sprouted and is starting to grow it's third set of leaves. The only issue i'm seeing is that the soil in holding the water for quite a while. I planted directly in four gallon pots so that may be the issue, should i start watering in smaller doses? Also when should I begin feeding? Thanks all!:thumb:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom