First Serious Grow & First Time Growing Autos

First Serious Grow & First Time Growing Autos

Day 19 Update

Auto Super Og (Keshia) 16Days old
Now 3 inches tall and has more leaves then it had in another picture
Also a small yellow dot on her leave from when the water splashed on her other then that how does she look
420-magazine-mobile419268375.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1491183387.jpg
420-magazine-mobile961266133.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1046842065.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1883643777.jpg

Auto Special Kush #1(Candy) 15 Days old
3 1/2 inches tall now no spots or anything more leave are starting to grow in a bit

420-magazine-mobile648356883.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1779304299.jpg
420-magazine-mobile18485885.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2143519477.jpg

The light is still 36inchs(3Ft) high

The Soil is dry so I will have to give them water today

Still no nutes yet

Light Cycle 19/5

Mars Hydro 300

I will measure the PH of the Run off if I have any

Looking good on day 16! Good job!

Sooooo I have the opportunity to possibly get another Mars Hydro 300 should I it already gets up to 84/85 degrees in my tent

Sooooo I have the opportunity to possibly get another Mars Hydro 300 should I it already gets up to 84/85 degrees in my tent
Get crafty n find a way to get your temps down and do it! You'll be glad you did .

Do you have any ideas for keeping the temperature down
Just going to the start of the journal I didn't see an exhaust fan? If you can get the hot air out of the top of the tent you'll be golden

Do u have to run the exhaust fan to the window and if I get the light I probably won't be able to get a exhaust fan
Ideally yes, but venting into the room will be better than not venting out of the tent at all. You can get something like this pretty cheap, it's all I use for my veg tent
420-magazine-mobile1058575218.jpg

Plants need co2 so it's important to have air exchange happening in your grow space, added bonus is it'll drop your temps about 5 to 8 degrees .

The window thing would be impossible for me, don't want to run a tube across my room plus it's winter time and my room will be cold as hell with the window open

The window thing would be impossible for me, don't want to run a tube across my room plus it's winter time and my room will be cold as hell with the window open
Totally understandable, it's not too important for smaller grows so your all good! Venting into the room is just fine for a small op.

If you can manage a 4 inch duct booster fan for the top of your tent you'll have no problem keeping temps down for that second light, but maybe someone else has a different suggestion!

Totally understandable, it's not too important for smaller grows so your all good! Venting into the room is just fine for a small op.

If you can manage a 4 inch duct booster fan for the top of your tent you'll have no problem keeping temps down for that second light, but maybe someone else has a different suggestion!

Thanks so basically if I get the light I'll need the exhaust!

Thanks so basically if I get the light I'll need the exhaust!
Id say do it anyways but yea, that'll be the most efficient way to keep your temps down!

Maybe I missed it. Is this legal where you are and is smell going to be an issue for you? If it is you need a filter on your extractor fan. If it isn't, then I would 100% invest in the extractor anyway. Given your tent size you probably need a 6" one. I have a 5" for a 1.2 x 1.2 x 2.0 meter tent. It will make a huge difference in how your plants do, because of the constant air exchange. It shouldn't really cost much, but if you aren't sure about smell I would get one that fits the attachment just in case. You can always get it later.

Back
Top Bottom