Kodi420 - First Time Grower - AK49 Auto

Kodi420

Hello everyone, Im Kodi.

Alright, so after I've spent hours on this site reading, I have decided to join the party and make a grow journal for my first grow.

Strain - AK49 Auto vision seeds.
Indica dominant
In early Veg 14 days from seed, 10 days since popping soil
Indoor, Small closet grow (1' deep 2' wide 3' tall)
Soil - A mix I got from the hydroshop, its supposed to be very airy and with low nuts.
Pot size - 2 gallon
Light - Started with a 23w CFL for the first 7 days (i think next time only 4-5 days) and added my LED, It's a Lighthouse BlackStar 135w, Kept the CFL cuz why not, even have 1 more i could add, I was mainly going to use the 2 CFL's for seedling stage and flowering.
The Temps have been 24c - 31c (75f-88f), things got really hot when i added my LED, didn't think it would be so bad but even though its a LED my space gets really hot really fast :/ I'm working on it, but for now i just keep the doors open and its around 26c ~79f.
RH has been a steady 50%
I think i overwatered a bit in the early stages and I left it in the runoff water for a couple of days (rookie mistake i know...) only watered once since the very first day i planted the germed seed.. made additional holes in the bottom of the pot and in the side, going to let it dry out before i water again.

No nuts so far, I have Bio-Nova SuperSoil mix and Bio-Nova PK, i think 1 more watering of plain water and maybe in a week ill start the nuts, right?
Also, Is it ok to add some root nuts? she is 14 days from seed, 3 inches tall.

I think I stressed her a bit with the heat and the over watering but she is loving the LED and growing bigger by the day, However, because its an auto I don't want it to be stressed at all at this point.

One final thing is the grow closet size, I'm really worried she will outgrow my space at some point... I'm deffinetly going to LST her (although the AK49 is really bushy and the nodes are so close to each other so i dunno if its even effective to LST ? )
I also gave it only a 2 gal pot in hopes that it wont grow too large... I have like 40-50 cm of vertical growth (1.5' or so) .. It's an auto, and an indica but still I've seen photos and I am worried :/

Hope you guys can help me out :) !

This is my setup:
The_setup2.jpg

4 days old 8 from seed
4_days3.jpg

2 days later
6_days3.jpg

Today (14 days from seed)
10_days1.jpg

Side View (overwatering right?)
9_days3.jpg

Heat Stress?
9_days2.jpg

I would love some input from you guys if its not too much trouble:)
Have a great day everyone!!!

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom