Blakerzzzz1's Grow Journal - 2015

Not Me

Hello all!

I'm new to 420 and I just decided to start a grow journal to share my first grow experience and also to get advice from all of you! I'm going to be doing an auto flower outdoor and I would really appreciate feedback and your thoughts on my grow, Thanks!

So here's my plan,

Seeds- I'm thinking about ordering 3 White Widow Autos from 420.com due to the price and free shipping :goof:

Soil- I don't have access to a lot so I was planning on Black Gold seedling mix, and regular.

Nutes- Dyna grow Foliage pro and Bloom.

Growing in a Washington Forest that gets about 13 hours of light a day, possibly more depending on the change for summer. I'll have to use pots as the soil there is total crap:biglaugh: I'm growing in the middle of blackberry bushes and will be putting up wire to keep critters out, as well as shaving Irish spring soap around to keep deer away. (Does that work?)

As a newbie, I have a lot of questions! :sorry:

1. Does anyone know if 420 is legit? I've heard success and failure stories so I was also considering Attitude but its more expensive:yikes:

2. Should I add anything other than perlite to my soil?

3. Are the Nutes even necessary, and if so when should I begin use due to the auto flowering?

4. Is there anything I'm forgetting!!

Thanks!:thanks:

UltraDan told me that 420 is banned on 420 - not sure the reason but I tend to skip the seedbanks with mixed reviews. Dutty Panty was talking about journaling his outdoor grow, he's in Washington as well. Maybe he's journaling some of his outdoor stuff in his high brix journal instead- he would be full of great info. Where I live the deer would probably eat the soap for desert after they finished the plants off.

UltraDan told me that 420 is banned on 420 - not sure the reason but I tend to skip the seedbanks with mixed reviews. Dutty Panty was talking about journaling his outdoor grow, he's in Washington as well. Maybe he's journaling some of his outdoor stuff in his high brix journal instead- he would be full of great info. Where I live the deer would probably eat the soap for desert after they finished the plants off.

Hahaha, yeah when I read about the Irish Spring tip online I had a few doubts about it. I have some deer repellant, but it literally smells like shit:biglaugh: That wouldn't effect the plant if spray around it, will it?

I heard it was $13 for international shipping on Attitude, regardless of how many seeds you buy. That seems a little steep since I'm only buying a few, is that true?

I haven't used attitude. Re the deer- it depends how high their population is - how hungry they are. No doubt in some areas some of these tricks work just fine but where I live they will eat practically anything to survive. Even very poisonous plants which they just nibble off a bit at a time. I suspect they will just go past the stinky sprayed plants to get at anything that isn't sprayed so fencing would be the way to go.

I haven't used attitude. Re the deer- it depends how high their population is - how hungry they are. No doubt in some areas some of these tricks work just fine but where I live they will eat practically anything to survive. Even very poisonous plants which they just nibble off a bit at a time. I suspect they will just go past the stinky sprayed plants to get at anything that isn't sprayed so fencing would be the way to go.
Alright I'll do that, thanks! You wouldn't happen to know anything about black gold soil would you?

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom