Bloom booster timing? Wrong booster?

ItsTimmyMan

Hey everyone, I hate to be the one to ask the repetitive question, but I've been searching and SEARCHING with no answer for days.

I've gone out to buy a high phosphorus and potassium mix for flowering, and come back with this:

N-P-K 15-6-25

Is this the right stuff for the stage I'm at? It was the highest PK mix I could find except an actual PK booster which was meant for hydro so I wasn't sure if it'd work in soil or not. Just need to know what to do in the stage where the flowers are popping and then when the plants in full flower. I know high P and K, but what do I add in order to get high P and K?

Here are some of my plants for a better picture of my circumstance:
2013 Australian amateur guerilla grow! (Criticism encouraged)

Hello,

I can't answer your question but it would be so beneficial if you keep questions about your grow on your grow thread.:thumb:

It lets us see what has gone on before and all the info and pics needed in one place about your grow.

Hope you get an answer soon, but help comes quicker if it's all in one place.

The pros will be up and about soon I expect. :Namaste:

Hi Timmy :ciao:

That orchid-food has too much Nitrogen and too little phosphorus to be a good bloom booster.

The PK booster would have worked in soil.

Try to get a bottle of liquid seaweed (lots of micronutrients),

Blackstrap molasses for potassium (also feeds soil microbes)

Bone ash for phosphorus.

That orchid-food has too much Nitrogen and too little phosphorus to be a good bloom booster.

Bone ash for phosphorus.

EXACTLY the kind of answer I was looking for!
PK booster like PK 13/14? And I can get black strap from healthcare shops right?
I just don't know where to get bone ash...

Thanks heaps, I've asked this question before to no avail; so to me this is invaluable information :)

Bone ash for phosphorus.

Just to give credit where it's due, I did use molasses from the local health food shop and bone meal off of the internet with GREAT results! Will be using it again.

that NPK is bad for flowering weed.

Bone meal is found at home depot or any such place. it is pure P.
Other sources are rock phosphate, or a fruit eating bat guano, such as indoneisian or jamaican.

For the K seaweed or molasses work great.

Oh shit i just realized this thread is a year old lol...

that NPK is bad for flowering weed.

Bone meal is found at home depot or any such place. it is pure P.
Other sources are rock phosphate, or a fruit eating bat guano, such as indoneisian or jamaican.

For the K seaweed or molasses work great.

Oh shit i just realized this thread is a year old lol...

I realized it was a bad choice after posting it haha! Phosphorus based fertilizers were banned in Australia to prevent damage to waterways etc. Although I did manage to get the bone meal over the internet.

Better late than never!:)

Back
Top Bottom