Bloom topping

bajaride

Hi all, new to this . am in 4th week of bloom, plant doing very well...too well..should have topped earlier but didnt and am now running out of height fast, only have about 1 ft left of raising light...plant is growing so fast it will hit light before I can harvest.....question is...can I top now during bloom?....what will happen to main cola if I do this...how should i do it???

what kinda lighting you using? you will lose whatever you cut off, try tying the plant down.. strech should stop soon also so may not need to do either, good luck

am using 400 watt hid w/hps conversion bulb 2000k, with 2, 300 watt cfl dual spectrum on either side of HID bulb and am supplementing side light for bottom half of plant w 2, 150 watt cfl 2700k, one on each side. plant is really popping buds now hate to change anything.....does stretch usually stop ? when? should have shown some pics, almost unbelievable , plant is very bushy (over 3ft across) and is now about 55" tall and the stem is almost 2" thick in diameter at the net pot....unfortunately dont know what kind of plant this is...a buddy of mine had some killer weed and there was one seed in the bag....and what the hell it grew! so here I am...thanks for responding.....bajaride.

google super cropping, should find some info on it its basically snapping the stem but not to the point that youve broke it off

decided to lst main cola....even though it was at least 1/2 in in size it was still very supple and i was able to bend it over and tied it off using some yarn....thanks all for the advice...am gonna try and upload some pics soon!

Back
Top Bottom