Bloombox - BC Northern Lights Help

i like we3d

Ok guys, so basically I want to know if anyone that has or currently ownes a Bloombox, if they would recommend it to first time growers. Let me give you a little background info first. I use to grow actual vegetable using the ebb and flow hydroponic system. I have never tried growing weed before. Money is not an issue for me, I just want to do it right and do it fast, so I can start growing. Im not looking to make a huge grow, just a couple of plants every few months for personal use. Thank you for your feed back, happy smoking :tokin:

Re: Bloombox - BC Norther Lights Help

Ok guys, so basically I want to know if anyone that has or currently ownes a Bloombox, if they would recommend it to first time growers. Let me give you a little background info first. I use to grow actual vegetable using the ebb and flow hydroponic system. I have never tried growing weed before. Money is not an issue for me, I just want to do it right and do it fast, so I can start growing. Im not looking to make a huge grow, just a couple of plants every few months for personal use. Thank you for your feed back, happy smoking :tokin:

not sure on the bloombox thing, but as a veteran veg man and a new weed man i HIGHLY reccomend checking out the Highbrix method before you commit to anything....its state of the art and if your not used to it, it will twist your mind...the old N-P-K rituals go out of the window ;)

Can you post a link or something to this method? Iv never heard of it, and tried looking it up on Google but was unsuccessful :(

Yes i have a bloom box!!! Yes i would recomed it, But dont get the nute package that comes with it!!! too hard to figure what and how much to use. Its a plug and play deal...works great for a newbe!!! GOOD LUCK!!!

Thanks bro, I think im going to get it, but I think im going to start off with a soil, so i can keep it cheap and atleast get my first plants done. That way, I know somewhat what I am doing haha.

Can you suggest a nutes pkg for the bloombox? Just bought the BB + Dryer but was used so had no supplies.
I am not sure where to start..

Yes i have a bloom box!!! Yes i would recomed it, But dont get the nute package that comes with it!!! too hard to figure what and how much to use. Its a plug and play deal...works great for a newbe!!! GOOD LUCK!!!

Can you suggest a nutes pkg for the bloombox? Just bought the BB + Dryer but was used so had no supplies.
I am not sure where to start..

I use the three part GH nutes . They work great

If you are going to use it for hydroponics (instead of soil) than any good hydroponic nutrient line-up would work. GH 3-part does work well and is fairly straight forward to use. I used Dutch Master nutrients with my BCNL box and really liked them.

Bloombox used hydroponically is considered "DWC style" (Deep Water Culture) hydroponics, with drippers. Sometimes the temps can be a bit difficult to manage in the DWC reservoir on a Bloombox, so in addition to your nutrients a product like Dutch Master "Zone" will help keep bad, root-rot causing pathogens out of the reservoir. I say "help" because it is still important to try to keep the reservoir temps from getting too warm, ideally below 70f (I'd shoot for 67f or lower if possible).

If using a Bloombox for soil, than there are a lot of nutrient options available - including organic. Steer clear of "Miracle Grow" as it's not ideally formulated for cannabis (their organic soil is probably fine).

The Bloom Box is great imho. It is easy to use. Hell, it even comes with grow instruction. I own one, my brother had one. It comes with a computer control system that is simple to use, and makes yer grow easy. I also use their silver nutrient package with ease. It isn't rocket science at all.
You need a PH , PPM meter. Keep the PPM where the directions recommend, and yer ph in check. Thats it.
Check out my grow.
Establishing A Mazar Mother
I also just started another journal in the bloom box.
If you have any questions just ask.

What nutes are you running?

Back
Top Bottom