Establishing A Mazar Mother

Gnarlednugget

Hello to all.
I have germinated 6 of 10 feminized mazar seeds in 2 paper towels in 2 Ziploc bags, 3 in each bag. I used regular spring water to moistened the towels, and put them in a drawer.
2 days later all 6 have split and were ready to be planted in 2 gallon pots of fox farms ocean forrest, then placed under a 400w MH for 18/6.

Re: Establishing a Mazar mother.

mazar_seeds_germination.jpg
mazar_seeds_germination.jpg

Re: Establishing A Mazar Mother.

Hey Josh223 thanks man, that clear tubing is for my hydro systems airstones. Once i established a mother im puttin her cuts thru hydro drip with rockwool. Im just using the chamber to find the best phenotype . Then i plan on either donating the others to local shops or if they dont want them ill bud em out.

I added 2 t5 lights across the top of the pots... Not sure why i didnt think of this earlier, but its done now. A few of them were stretching a bit too much for the light, and i think this should help.

Ill take your advice man thank you. I was doin it a few times a day because , the humidity is so low hovering around 40%. Still i shouldnt mist them?

The last time i grew Mazar they all had 3 finger leaves. Could that be from lack of humidity? Im excited to see if these end up the same. The seeds are from the same place, only years later.

Back
Top Bottom