Pstarsr - 2016 - 4th Round LED & CFL Cabinet Grow - Soul Assassin

Re: Pstarsr - 2016 - 4th Round LED & CFL Cabinet Grow - Soul Assassin

I built a cardboard vent channel to force air to be pulled from the window, and push air out the window.

Gotta love cardboard and Duct Tape solutions!

After I installed my "sunroof" and I started fighting temperatures that were too low instead of too high, I built a cardboard, clothes drier flex hose, to build a system to collect the pre-warmed "exhaust" from my Mars-300 and duct it down to the intake at the base of the cabinet. (And then another going from the DC exhaust fan on the back of the cabinet to send out under the canvass of the yurt, but you can just as easily run it to a carbon scrubber if you have non-complinat housemates or neighbors.

420-magazine-mobile413884598.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1065051196.jpg
420-magazine-mobile152105019.jpg

Some pics for fun, good healthy roots such a shame to toss em.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey, don't judge.

My lone soul assassin seed popped a tap root in about a day. About 1/4 long.

So I planted it. Still waiting the other random to pop in towel.

Here's to dancing

Checked on them last night and one had decided it wasn't ready to stand up, it was laying In the pot all sad. I picked it up and covered the root, put a toothpick in and propped it up. She is still standing this morning, and not even using the toothpick. Hope she's ok

My god this is becoming a grow of problems. Now the other seedling fell, and I tried to prop it up and it didn't survive. But the one that fell a day or two earlier, is standing fine now.

Luck of the draw I guess, so planted another seed.

Hey P! Your plants are really lanky. How close is your light? Looking at the first pic in this thread those leds are too high. What's the wattage? I'm sure you can treat them as cfls. Try putting it just far enough that you don't feel heat on your hand or a few inches over the canopy. Top dress with more soil to support your plants.

Pstarsr - 2016 - 4th Round LED & CFL Cabinet Grow - Soul Assassin

Yea I hear ya, but I've been testing heat stress. First overall was after harvest. I reset my lights for drying.

They are 6-8" away now

I even turned off the CFL, as when the first fell over I thought it was heat stress.

I don't change much each grow, to make sure I'm not complicating things. So the light height etc is the same as last grow.

It's been an interesting grow.

So far three seeds have sprouted then died. I replanted another single random bag seed. This time now paper towel, and tap root up. I have been planting tap root down, which reading might be worse for early sprouts.

Anyways, it's about 2" now. Seems healthy hopefully it's a girl and she survives

Back
Top Bottom