1st Grow - Bubblelicious CFL & LED Grow Tent

Got a dry weight on Bubba: 1.66oz
She is now in her Cvault home to cure.

Thank you everybody for participating and helping me along the way.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Re: 1st Grow - Bubblelicious CFL and LED Grow tent.

Topping & Fimming are basically the same procedure, however some cultivars respond more favorably than others. Having said that, each and every plant has it's own genetic characteristics including average yield. That means that even if you top, fim or whatever....and get 2 or 4 colas as opposed to 1, the genetics will generally remain the same as far as yield. I do like and grow the Bubblelicious variety and the only time I top it or any others is due ONLY to height limitations, not for (perceived) yield increases. I'd rather not prolong the grow due to recovery times or induce undo stress which can exacerbate further problems. It makes no difference to me whether I have one big bud or 4 smaller ones, the dried and cured weights will be quite similar, along with a quicker completion time and far less stress.

Topping & Fimming are basically the same procedure, however some cultivars respond more favorably than others. Having said that, each and every plant has it's own genetic characteristics including average yield. That means that even if you top, fim or whatever....and get 2 or 4 colas as opposed to 1, the genetics will generally remain the same as far as yield. I do like and grow the Bubblelicious variety and the only time I top it or any others is due ONLY to height limitations, not for (perceived) yield increases. I'd rather not prolong the grow due to recovery times or induce undo stress which can exacerbate further problems. It makes no difference to me whether I have one big bud or 4 smaller ones, the dried and cured weights will be quite similar, along with a quicker completion time and far less stress.

^^^^^^^

for your first grow, you sound very knoledgable. way more than i was. took me many grows, to get to where i had the basic idea. even now, near six years in, i learn something each time. im glad you had good success. first grows can be a sorry thing. lol. mine, was a hermie hawaian.

Back
Top Bottom