Circaura's 1st Grow - Jesus OG - 2015

Day 1 of flower
They just came out of 2 days of darkness and man did they stretch in the dark. I didn't even realize that happened. Starting to change color already too.
Here is a shot of the clones
update_24.jpg

The big OG is really starting to fill out the scrog. The tops haven't turned up yet, I literally just tucked it.
update_27.jpg

A shot of the big OG stem. That thing is thick.
update_28.jpg

And finally, the 4 in scrog.
update_25.jpg
update_26.jpg

Day 1 of flower
They just came out of 2 days of darkness and man did they stretch in the dark. I didn't even realize that happened. Starting to change color already too.
Here is a shot of the clones
update_24.jpg

The big OG is really starting to fill out the scrog. The tops haven't turned up yet, I literally just tucked it.
update_27.jpg

A shot of the big OG stem. That thing is thick.
update_28.jpg

And finally, the 4 in scrog.
update_25.jpg
update_26.jpg
They r looking good .

Day 6 of flower
Just gave them their second feeding since they were switched to flowering. 850 ppm of flora series and magpro.

I think I might have a male. What do you guys think? It sucks because this is the biggest plant in the garden, and the one I was most excited about.
update_29-1.jpg

Here is a shot of the 4 in scrog. 2 of the jesus OG's are super stunted for some reason. Next time something like this happens, i will just cut my losses and not bother wasting nutrients, electricity or time on plants this small.
update_29-3.jpg

Here are the 2 bigger ones in the same tent
update_29-4.jpg

The ballast I have running that 400w metal halide is only meant for MH bulbs, so we're going to flower them out under the MH this time, seeing as we're about 1000$ into this grow. (we had no equipment prior to this)
Now a couple shots of the 6 we have under the 600w HPS
update_29-2.jpg
update_29-5.jpg

I'm going to wait for input from some of the experts here before I slay that male (if it is a male.)

Day 22 of flower
Just fed them all so that's why they appear a little droopy.
update_31-7.jpg

Here's a shot of the lone scrogger
update_31-6.jpg

I've been feeding this one the same ppm as the rest, and for some reason It seems to be getting nutrient burns. I dialed it back 200ppm this time. was around 1,000, now we're at about 800.
update_31-5.jpg

This is the bushiest plant we have. I'm noticing something very interesting about it as well. It's the only one that I didn't lollipop, and it has by far the biggest buds, and the most trichome production. Someone recently told me that lollipopping your plants puts them into a healing cycle, and stops plant growth. I'm starting to wonder how accurate that is because this plant is significantly larger than the rest.
update_31-4.jpg
update_31-3.jpg

Here's a shot of our updated clone closet. Propagation station, and a bubbler. In case you haven't realized it, I'm experimenting as much as possible since we have a lot of plants for our first grow.
update_31-1.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

WEEK 8 OF FLOWER
Okay, so it's obviously been a bit since I've posted. I figured I'd wait until all of the boring stuff was over until posting. The powers that be found it suitable to move my journal to abandoned journals. I thought it might have been a little premature, but i'm not the expert!
Anyway, I'm here to share my progress. All of the girls are doing well, looking SO DAMN FROSTY!!! I'm hoping to yield 3/4 of a pound total. That would allow me to break even on all of the equipment and supplies I've bought to make this possible.
I just gave them their last feeding, so they will get nothing but water for the last 2 weeks, putting harvest at 10 weeks.
The plant in the SCROG is going to come down a few weeks after that. I have it under a MH, so the tric production and overall maturity of the plant is way behind the ones under the HPS.
About 2 weeks ago I accidentally broke one of the branches off, it was flaccid on a pathetic 65 year old cripple level, and the plant seperated at the node. I have staked them up since that happened, but I cut and dried the piece that broke off. Keep in mind this is a month before harvest. Tasted okay, and it was fairly potent.
update_32-8.jpg

For some reason the Jesus OG is having a hard time staying up, it keeps bending in half. I have most of it staked up, but it still finds a way to be a little bitch and fall over.
update_32-2.jpg

All of the leaves are dying, so harvest is close!
update_32-4.jpg

Here is a shot of the mammoth bud.
update_32-3.jpg

here's a closeup of that one on the top.
update_32-7.jpg

A shot of the Jesus OG
update_32-1.jpg

It's hard to tell just how caked they are in trichomes. Here are some shots of the SCROG'd OG. You can tell it's way behind the ones under the HPS.
update_32-6.jpg
update_32-6.jpg

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Can you please move my thread back to "Journals in progress"
I've made an update, and will continue weekly until harvest. THANK YOUUUU!!!

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Back
Top Bottom