Circaura's 1st Grow - Jesus OG - 2015

It's the ocean forest I got the same thing been fighting it for 2 weeks u don't need veg neuts for like a good month I just got mine happy ish and good new growth
937c24d52d2be3c59a5f40913619c214.jpg

It's the ocean forest I got the same thing been fighting it for 2 weeks u don't need veg neuts for like a good month I just got mine happy ish and good new growth
937c24d52d2be3c59a5f40913619c214.jpg

Yeah I think you're right. I didn't realize that FFOF was such a nutrient hot soil. It's what my dad uses, so I figured it was a good starting point. I think next time i'm going to use promix. They aren't looking any worse today, and I noticed t's just the clones, (sativa based hybrid) and not the Jesus OG (indica based hybrid) The clones just haven't been enjoying this soil since day 1.

Yeah I think you're right. I didn't realize that FFOF was such a nutrient hot soil. It's what my dad uses, so I figured it was a good starting point. I think next time i'm going to use promix. They aren't looking any worse today, and I noticed t's just the clones, (sativa based hybrid) and not the Jesus OG (indica based hybrid) The clones just haven't been enjoying this soil since day 1.
I have used a mix of happy frog and ocean forest for years in my outdoor stuff and had done great but it is not and for some reason it acts different when it is used outside im no pro but just what I have seen it is more intense when used for indoor grows I could be wrong and just observing things different but my next grow I will be mixing my own soil and neuts

I know I've been posting a lot, but here is another update on my girls.
This is the Jesus OG that I snapped one of the 2 main chutes off of. It's actually still huge, so I'm not super bummed about it.
update_16.jpg
update_17.jpg

The discoloring on the tips of my clones hasn't gotten any worse today, so either it has been there a while and I just noticed it, or it was a deficiency that I corrected by feeding them. Hard to tell. Heres a shot of the canopy, I've been doing a little bit day by day to keep the canopy completely level, and get some light to the smaller branches.
update_18.jpg

Then inside the tent, this is what the 2 of the 4 in the SCROG look like. I think the hog is going to be a male unfortunately.
update_19.jpg

Aww sad news bout the male like I said in my last post I'm useing this grow as an experiment to see how indoor works and all the equip and other little random stuff I need for a spot on set up I think I'm ganna do a scrog u have done a good job must have some good mentors I just fliped this morning and hoping for at least something to make some extract here is some pics from last night white hairs showing up all over still in 24 hr of light
5082e4797b341fd3de5f7862a2e80408.jpg
1387bde0baf7056886431051b20912ad.jpg
13cf20d52b7c647c7b2432d01d04908c.jpg

Aww sad news bout the male like I said in my last post I'm useing this grow as an experiment to see how indoor works and all the equip and other little random stuff I need for a spot on set up I think I'm ganna do a scrog u have done a good job must have some good mentors I just fliped this morning and hoping for at least something to make some extract here is some pics from last night white hairs showing up all over still in 24 hr of light
5082e4797b341fd3de5f7862a2e80408.jpg
1387bde0baf7056886431051b20912ad.jpg
13cf20d52b7c647c7b2432d01d04908c.jpg

Yeah I checked out your grow as well, looking good.
I have a couple mentors, but the most valuable information I have found has been in the forums on this site. I'm out in Oregon, and my girl and I have been tossing around business ideas for a while, and growing cannabis is one of the only ones we can actually try out before dedicating our future to it. It's looking like that's our plan though. Within a year we will be licensed, and will have acquired the land necessary for a perpetual greenhouse grow.

Yeah I checked out your grow as well, looking good.
I have a couple mentors, but the most valuable information I have found has been in the forums on this site. I'm out in Oregon, and my girl and I have been tossing around business ideas for a while, and growing cannabis is one of the only ones we can actually try out before dedicating our future to it. It's looking like that's our plan though. Within a year we will be licensed, and will have acquired the land necessary for a perpetual greenhouse grow.
That is cool I just moved from Denver it was nice to be free about it but due to some circumstances that I could not avoid I had to come back to new Mexico where it is still the stone age and weed with out seeds and not all smashed in a brick is a new thing our glorious state senators rejected rec use due the rise of crime in Denver witch is bs but I was a partner in a dispensary and even just being an investor was a lot of work but was cool on the same hand I wish u the best and will continue to follow ur grow and give stupid comments but is all in good fun and love of flowers

Me and my girl are growing 10.
They certainly do look happy. Thank you!
That's cool and a lot of plants I started with 13 sexed them ended up with 1 male and then gave away about 7 and planted the rest in remote outdoor locations wish I could take pics of them but don't want to revil my locations if there r people watching

css1982

That's cool and a lot of plants I started with 13 sexed them ended up with 1 male and then gave away about 7 and planted the rest in remote outdoor locations wish I could take pics of them but don't want to revil my locations if there r people watching

css1982

Yeah luckily I'm in Oregon, and I'm an ommp patient/grower so it's all legit. We didn't plant on having 10, if you check out the early parts of this journal you can see that we intended on 5 non sexed seeds, and ended up with 10 all female because we were gifted 5 clones and all of our seeds ended up female. Crazy odds. Had to buy a light to keep up.

Yeah luckily I'm in Oregon, and I'm an ommp patient/grower so it's all legit. We didn't plant on having 10, if you check out the early parts of this journal you can see that we intended on 5 non sexed seeds, and ended up with 10 all female because we were gifted 5 clones and all of our seeds ended up female. Crazy odds. Had to buy a light to keep up.
Yea I'm thinking about going to Oregon for awhile in July depends on if i can get a desent temp job up there for about 6-8months

css1982

Yea I'm thinking about going to Oregon for awhile in July depends on if i can get a desent temp job up there for about 6-8months

css1982

Man, get here while you can. Oregon is one of the most moved to locations in the country. Real estate and rent prices are blowing up, but it's a great place to live. Born and raised. What state are you in? Or part of the countey, if that information is confidential?

I'm down south in New Mexico and yes it is in the U.S. born and raised but I like to move around I was in Denver for 8 years and it has gone from average rent about 600-800 for a 1 bedroom in a desent part of town to 1000-1500 for not so nice so i know about the need to be close to weed

css1982

I'm down south in New Mexico and yes it is in the U.S. born and raised but I like to move around I was in Denver for 8 years and it has gone from average rent about 600-800 for a 1 bedroom in a desent part of town to 1000-1500 for not so nice so i know about the need to be close to weed

css1982

Rent in Portland is comparable. It isn't cheap, that's for sure.

My state is stuck on stupid they do some shady stuff around here one of the state officials not sure of his exact position but his brother was the first to get a grow lic for the mmj dispensarys here and he was given all but 1 lic so nobody else can grow and provide for med needs but them and turned down rec because they said crime rose 25% in Denver after but failed to say that the population has risen by almost 65%

css1982

Back
Top Bottom