Pstarsr - 2016 - 4th Round LED & CFL Cabinet Grow - Soul Assassin

Minor picture update, everyone's slowly movin along. Beginning feels like it takes forever! Tallest is now 3" and was leaning so I propped it up.
image18525.jpeg

Cool, moving right along. How tall is your cabinet? Using two kinds of lights make a lot of difference in what you get? I've only got one finished grow under my belt, so I'm still pretty much clueless lol

Cool, moving right along. How tall is your cabinet? Using two kinds of lights make a lot of difference in what you get? I've only got one finished grow under my belt, so I'm still pretty much clueless lol

Mines 4ft tall, I'm using whatever I have on hand, haha. I'm new too, but all the reading points me to. More light = more flower, so I'm just throwing as much as I can. Without burning.

Mines 4ft tall, I'm using whatever I have on hand, haha. I'm new too, but all the reading points me to. More light = more flower, so I'm just throwing as much as I can. Without burning.

Ah ok, thought maybe you had tried LED and then like this already. I found this place so no longer flying by the seat of my pants (well not even sure I was doing that good prior lol). I bought a 3' cabinet, and ended up making my own bigger ones, here's my unorganized mess (will try a proper journal next time maybe):

The Anti-Journal Journal

I'll just keep an eye on this thread and see how it goes for you, looking good so far this grow for you. I'm just running LED, but I'm afraid to add any more power draws out in my shed with those three boxes, as I think it only a 20amp circuit breaker out there and I don't need to burn it down ;) lol.

Sorry been a bit busy with work, and got into some heated discussions over prop64 here in Cali. Anyways, I was distracted for a few days.

So, I wanted to ask you guys. This is the second time one plant grows differently than the other, and it's always one side of the box it seems. The right side plant is bushier, and droopy. Where the left plant is short and perky.

Last time, the male ended up being the tall droopy plant. Do I have small differences in airflow/ humidity in the box that would cause this difference? I know most is luck of the draw with bag seed, but it's an interesting discussion since it's happened twice now ( well not sure if male yet ) any input fellas? The right side of my box is close to a large window with a fan in it, I run it constantly to pull out air and bring in fresh air to the box. Could one side be getting, more fresh air? Or getting colder?

image18665.jpeg
image18666.jpeg

Here's a few pictures of the fan and vent setup. I built a cardboard vent channel to force air to be pulled from the window, and push air out the window. I get very little odor inside the house, outside I get some odor near harvest.

Fresh air enters at the bottom of the box, unassisted. And is expelled out the top with a fan.

420-magazine-mobile729592352.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1611269230.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1080176631.jpg

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Switched to 12/12 2700k CFL with same LEDs. Topped both, waiting for sex! It's interesting both plants have evened out to each other.

420-magazine-mobile1736415616.jpg

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom