1st Grow - Bubblelicious CFL & LED Grow Tent

trichs attack !!!! my eyes is glued to my monitor, help.

Pink color gives a sweet look :ganjamon:

Good morning day 81. Bubba is still going strong. Drinking like a fish, but smelling like bubblegum that a skunk regurgitated. I don't see any issues, and looks like she is going to finish just fine. Started her flush this morning, She will be getting plain water from here to finish.

Eye candy:

Day 81 Bubba

20140905_035315.jpg

20140905_035342.jpg

20140905_035303.jpg

Hope you all have a great day!

Got a close up of the trichs today. The amber on the bottom is a reflection of the led light. But i do see some cloudy........

trichs38.jpg

MaPilot, Just to give you some information... make sure you are looking on the actual buds and not the sugar leaves or the leaves coming out the bud. These always ripen faster and will show amber before the actual bud trichomes get ready. How long are you going to flush her?
She sure is looking good!

Thanks for the tip Hunter. I plan on flushing until she is done now. She got straight water this morning. twice her bucket size. I figure she has 1 to 2 weeks left. I want some amber in her trichs, maybe 10% or so.

Hey Pilot, I was just cruising some journals today and stumbled on to yours. Nice find on the pinkish gum pheno. I grew 5 different seeds out and never got one that was pink or even smelled like gum. You plant looks great.

80 days is a PITA though. Are you going to grow it again? I'm not patient enough to go that long. To be honest, you could go another week I think but hopefully but end of flush it should ripen up more.

Beware, the bubblegum is one of my most potent strains!

Awesome glad it worked! I was asking on the flush because it still looks like she can go 2 week still! Just keep looking at the trichomes! P.S. my NLX Diamond auto popped! I can see it starting to break the ground. It will be my first auto if it makes it!
:thumb:

I wish you luck on your auto Hunter, I know mine did not like the same amount of nutes that Bubba likes.

Hey Pilot, I was just cruising some journals today and stumbled on to yours. Nice find on the pinkish gum pheno. I grew 5 different seeds out and never got one that was pink or even smelled like gum. You plant looks great.

80 days is a PITA though. Are you going to grow it again? I'm not patient enough to go that long. To be honest, you could go another week I think but hopefully but end of flush it should ripen up more.

Beware, the bubblegum is one of my most potent strains!

That's good to know about the potency. I know I got lucky with this pheno. I have read how hard it is to get one that actually smells and tastes like bubblegum. I only wish I had kept her in veg and just cloned her now. I plan on going at least another week, maybe two.

Thanks for stopping by and following my journey!

Day 82 Update. Nothing new to report here. Bubba slept better than I did, and is still producing trichs. Everything is rolling along here. Feels like I am watching paint dry though.

A few pics for today:

Day 82 Bubba

20140906_060012.jpg

20140906_060019.jpg

20140906_060057.jpg

20140906_060104.jpg

YAY Football tomorrow!!!

Back
Top Bottom