1st Grow - Bubblelicious CFL & LED Grow Tent

Ha did u really just did the best team in the AFC?? I'll bet my first harvest the Broncos have a better record by the end of the season! Can't wait to burn some goodies and watch some football my favorite time of year!!
Your plants look tasty as hell BTW. I REALLY wanna have my own auto farm. I've been lookin at those c vaults too how do u like em.

I am loving the CVaults so far! No burping needed, Can't really screw up the cure! best investment IMHO.

Ha did u really just did the best team in the AFC?? I'll bet my first harvest the Broncos have a better record by the end of the season! Can't wait to burn some goodies and watch some football my favorite time of year!

I know I can't wait for next week now! The Broncos problem this year is, The Seahawks showed the rest of the leage how to shut down Peyton. I think he will have a tough go this year! But I have respect for him and the Broncos! Good Luck!

Good morning Day 75!
Quick update this morning. Bubba is looking healthier than ever today. Still fattening up her buds and drinking tons of water. She will be getting straight ROd water this morning after the store opens. Not much else to report. Her leaves look fabulous, I am happy with her growth. She is down to her last few weeks! I'ts going to be a happy and sad day when I chop her down! My little girl is all grown up!

Pics.

Day 75 Bubba:

20140830_035027.jpg

20140830_035032.jpg

20140830_035041.jpg

20140830_035050.jpg

20140830_035052.jpg

20140830_035100.jpg

Hope you all enjoy your weekend!

Update day 76.

Bubba still looking good. Buds continue to fatten. All of her tips show slight burn so She will be getting water only the next few feedings. Thought I would try a animated Gif of her this morning. Would have been better with a tripod, but I'll upload it anyways.

Day 76 Bubba:

output_UJhmKo.gif

Whaou !!

"It's been 5 hours since planting them and they are not budding yet! " still laughing on that. More seriously i've been through your yard and congratulation for the job done, questions asked, the way you resumed your experience and tips you learned. You started from scratch and you are now very closed from a good result.

Your girl are very beautiful i can smell them from here !! you can be proud.

Want to try hydro for next run ? very fun to do

Whaou !!

"It's been 5 hours since planting them and they are not budding yet! " still laughing on that. More seriously i've been through your yard and congratulation for the job done, questions asked, the way you resumed your experience and tips you learned. You started from scratch and you are now very closed from a good result.

Your girl are very beautiful i can smell them from here !! you can be proud.

Want to try hydro for next run ? very fun to do

Thanks for the kind words Tadlawid! I do want to try hydro. I have the setup saved in my Amazon wish list :) I am afraid I won't be able to maintain the water temps needed right now with the heat we are seeing here. So I am holding off on it for now.

i live in the west indies and the temp in my room is mainly around 82/83F. the Ac cooler helps to decrease temp to 77F but water temp still around 80F.

So to prevent roots from rotting, they never soak in the solution, always in a separate tank.

In the nutrients tank i've got two airstones that help to oxygenate the water and one times a week i use some pre diluted hydrogen peroxide.

I use now GHE nutrients and it rocks while very easy to use. i change water every three weeks just using tap water.

hope it helps

MaPilot, Im not for sure what setup you are looking at on amazon. Just to throw this out there most of those pre made setups are way over priced and you get things you dont need. If you are wanting to do hydro all you need are a reservoir(any sized tote you want) netpot, clay pebbels and a bubbler(aquarium style is fine) and air stone. Basic hydro and DWC is very easy and theirs nothing to it. And i might have said it before dont be scared of reservoir temps.... Beanies is all you need.
:thumb:

Thanks Hunter, I was looking at a dwc with top drip system single plant. Don't know why I am leaning towards the top drip other than it looks cool!

Quick question for those in the know. When getting later in flower is it normal to need to water daily? I gave Bubba water this morning, and her top soil is completely dried out already. Still a tad bit moist below. Have been watering her every two days but am afraid she may need water as soon as tomorrow now!

Is this normal and ok? What does it mean?

Top drips are a waste in my mind... The top drip is only good for the first few days until the roots are hanging down in the water. After the roots hit the water the top drip is not needed and serves no purpose.... This is why it is a waste in my opinion. A few growers here have a top drip system but to my knowledge dont even use it because of this. Just my two cents.

As far as watering i have limited experience on soil growing so far. What size pot is she in? She might be out growing her pot. But as close as you are from harvest i wouldnt worry about it? Shes just drinking a lot because shes producing you beautiful buds! Just make sure the pot is light when you water her. I dont see any bad effects that could come to watering even every day as long as she has dried out good and needs it. Just make sure you dont give her to many nutes with a constant watering scheduled. Maybe someone with more soil experience can give you some input!

:goodluck:
:yummy:

Bubba just got more water. I thought I watered her this morning but I guess it was yesterday. She was bone dry by 4pm tonight. Took a few closeups of her.

20140831_154007.jpg

20140831_154035.jpg

20140831_154100.jpg

20140831_154110.jpg

Back
Top Bottom