Pstarsr - 2016 - 4th Round LED & CFL Cabinet Grow - Soul Assassin

:phew: Looks good! Any idea why the last ones didn't make it?

I think I might have been my error. I was planting tap root down, which while doing some reading seems to not be ideal. I thought it was easier on the seedling as the root was already traveling that way, but naturally they sprout up, turning down. So I was making them expend energy to do the turn again, so it seems.

I planted this one tap root up, and it seems it shed the husk faster. And has grown bigger already.

Weird because the last three plants that made it to maturity were popped in towels and planted Tao root down..... Might have just been lucky.

Here's to it being a girl!
420-magazine-mobile1736725598.jpg

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yea (hopefully a she) she is moving along now. I topped and accidentally clipped the other side of the node I wanted so I topped it lop sided haha. Those fiskar scissors are shhhhharrp.

Anyways, I'm at about two weeks veg. I'm planing on LST, and veg for Atleast one more week, if not two. Depends on how it develops as far as height. Can't outgrow the height.

I have a 2 gal Eco pot, that it will be transplanted to at light change/ sexing. If not sooner, the roots are probably already pretty full in this pot.

I'm really happy with this fox farm ocean forest soil, zero nutrients so far and it's been really healthy.

I would transplant at least a week before flip so the roots have time to spread out some in the new pot. This way the plant won't be attempting to put as much energy into building roots and stretching at the same time. She looks big enough for the transplant whenever you're ready.

She does appear to like the soil. That's good!

Thanks I will try that this time around. I may transplant this weekend

You got me wanting to go forward! I'm missing the stage where I get to manage the growth, right now it's so early I don't have to do much. I was also interested to try out the bigger (2gal) ecopot. So I went ahead and transplanted

So here's to continued hope it's a girl!

420-magazine-mobile288587580.jpg

I swear if this is another male I'm Gona burn this cabinet down with him in it! Just picked off a sac, doubtful that will stop the "maleness" but I was so bummed to see if I cut its balls off!

I'm gona let it go a few more days see what it does. 5th seed that's been male. 7th seed this round

I think I'm gona get some clones, seed starting is pissing me off

I swear if this is another male I'm Gona burn this cabinet down with him in it! Just picked off a sac, doubtful that will stop the "maleness" but I was so bummed to see if I cut its balls off!

I'm gona let it go a few more days see what it does. 5th seed that's been male. 7th seed this round

I think I'm gona get some clones, seed starting is pissing me off

If you have balls this early, it's likely a he. I think its time to consider feminized seeds. :surrender:

:hug::hug::hug:

Both, haha

Gotta call up my buddy see what clones he's got. He's using a 1000watt King led of mine so he owes me

So I'm kinda still going with this one. I topped last week and the "sack" developed out of the cut. Maybe I stressed it and it was not what I thought.

Anyways, just flopped lights to verify.

God I'm hoping, it's really healthy

420-magazine-mobile1549576953.jpg

420-magazine-mobile892072884.jpg

Back
Top Bottom