Blue dream is Weedman's favorite:circle-of-love: Crop king seeds needs a photo & auto version

I couldn't agree more! Given how good their blueberry and ssh genetics are touted to be, I would think they could create their own. Perhaps they've been working on it?

I'mma +1 this regardless. Come on CKS, give the people what they want :)

While we're making requests, how about some feminized Blueberries? Your regulars kicked my butt and I'm down to 2 thrip ravaged girls that I've gotta clone to have any hope of a harvest this year.

CaptainBlast grew it last year. The HSO version of BD that is. I don't remember if he has some going now or not. Bapple is growing that as well. She wrote a great smoke report of it here- Bapple's 2016 Outdoor Adventures - Photo & Auto Strains - sounds a bit devastating but sure didn't stop her from smoking lots of it :)

I couldn't agree more! Given how good their blueberry and ssh genetics are touted to be, I would think they could create their own. Perhaps they've been working on it?

I'mma +1 this regardless. Come on CKS, give the people what they want :)

While we're making requests, how about some feminized Blueberries? Your regulars kicked my butt and I'm down to 2 thrip ravaged girls that I've gotta clone to have any hope of a harvest this year.
If they want to increase there biz ... Blue Dream auto would be the way to do it :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom