Blue Plant Nutrients - Nirvana's Snow White - 1000w 5x5

whats up Doc:popcorn:

Just tending my little nursery. I'm keeping them dryer and warmer than I usually would and seeing good results. I could easily top all of them now if I wanted to. I can't set everything up until after the 25th though so I'm just going to leave them be. After that I'll top them and use the tops to sex the plants.

The females I'll mom out and I will divide my plant count by however many of them I have. That way I can pick my favorite and then immediately start flowering the left over moms.

I think I might try a parabolic reflector and run my mini AC instead of air cooled. I don't want to make a ton of noise. LEDs would be ideal but I can't sink anymore money into this.

Do any of you have any suggestions on how to sound insulate a window in a way that won't cause permanent damage? The walls seem pretty solid but there is sound leaking from the window if I run my blower. Density is really the key to sound insulation so usually I'd put up a big peace of mdf but I can't mess with the walls here. Any thoughts?

Yesterday:
IMG_129011.JPG

Today:
IMG_12918.JPG

IMG_12965.JPG

looking really good after a little manicuring yesterday. I took off the bottom couple tiers to make watering easier.

I'm still just giving them .1/gal mgb
I'm having an exterminator come through on the 25th so I'll get things setup after that. I have a feeling they are going to explode when I transplant them and start giving them stronger nutes and tea.

Where did you get the pumps for BPN? How many ml's do you get from a full pump? Thanks. The grow is looking great.

Where did you get the pumps for BPN? How many ml's do you get from a full pump? Thanks. The grow is looking great.

I got them from my local hydro shop. A full pump is 25ml but you can do a tiny pump into a shot glass and get as little as .5 ml. Saves a lot on spillage and makes mixing nutes really easy. I would highly recommend them.

Back
Top Bottom