Blue Plant Nutrients - Nirvana's Snow White - 1000w 5x5

TheDoctor

As you'd expect from the title BPN+Snow White+1000w hps in a 5x5 tent. Sounds like a recipe for success to me. I think I'm going to do 5 gallon hempys sog style. Maybe 12 with a short veg time and grow some bats. I have been known to change my mind on that stuff a lot though so who knows.

My last journal ended abruptly right as it was about to get interesting. This isn't anywhere near the scale but I really do need my medication so here we go. Hopefully this one will go smoother.

My seeds are germinating right now. It's been about 48 hours and they have little tap roots showing so I think I'm going to plant tonight. I'd prefer larger taproots but I don't want to drowned them so into the dirt they go.

I'll get some pictures of the process up later and pics of the tent after it's setup.

:Namaste:

Well, here we go again. Back in my veg closet with some cups of dirt.

IMG_128013.JPG

Subscribed...

Hey Doc I'm looking into setting up a 5x5 tent myself. What size hood are you using on your 1000? How's the coverage? Thanks looking forward to your grow!

Subscribed...

Hey Doc I'm looking into setting up a 5x5 tent myself. What size hood are you using on your 1000? How's the coverage? Thanks looking forward to your grow!

I've not actually set it up yet. I've run it before with a smallish CAP LumenAire 6” and that seemed to have total light coverage. I will be using a slightly larger 8 inch hood this time but I doubt it matters much. 1000w is a lot of light for a 5x5 space. I think pretty much any reflector or even no reflector will get the job done fine.

Sky rocket is all in. How many seedling plus are these reg or fem?

Welcome back. 5 regular seeds so it's going to be a while before harvest. Need to veg these out until they show sex then pic a mom and take clones.

It sucks starting over like this when i didn't even get a single harvest out of my last room but it is what it is.

Once they get big enough for a clone, take it and sex the clones to determine sex of the mamas and the papas. You can even run the clones on 12/12 to find the sex earlier.

I've not actually set it up yet. I've run it before with a smallish CAP LumenAire 6" and that seemed to have total light coverage. I will be using a slightly larger 8 inch hood this time but I doubt it matters much. 1000w is a lot of light for a 5x5 space. I think pretty much any reflector or even no reflector will get the job done fine.

That's what I thought. I'm thinking with my space though that I might need to go with a smaller tent. I only have 5 feet in height. Going for a hempy sog grow 420fied style. So I might need to go with two 4x2 tents because they're the largest tents I can find with only 5 feet in height. Is a 600 watt overkill in each tent?

I got your PM too but I can't reply. Not enough posts yet. But thanks for the info. I'll definitely check it out.:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom