Blueberry Popcorn Quality MyCM

WildRosebud

Strain Name - Blueberry
From - My Dispensary
When - 9/27/2013
Price - $150 oz.
Type - Sativa Dominant
Appearance - Fluffy , hairy airy bud with a lot of hair and fair leaf to bud ratio for popcorn quality.
Smell - Mild not very aromatic unless busted up then it smells of mild blueberry notes.
Taste - "Cucumber" watery taste at first then the slight blueberry flavor kicks in.
Type of Buzz - Instant frontal lobe buzz with confidence builder/anti depressant/appetite stimulator/inspirational/uplifting/soaring/pain numbing/functional qualities. Not overpowering since it is mid quality in aesthetics but I must say for function per .5 gram joint it kicks my head in and inspires me to play guitar and visit and live life.
Length of Buzz - .3 gram dose 1 hour soaring with no down effect , tapers off comfortably. .5 gram dose 2 hours soaring inspirational and appetite stimulating. Total functionality. No down effect tapers off slowly comfortably. You can still feel it after 3 hours in your eyes and continues to ease back tension from anxiety. No Jitters.
Best Medicinal Use - Pain , Depression , Inspiration and frequent toking friendly.
Overall - This is my daytime medicine. Keep in mind it might effect others differently but it is viable to me.

Bluepop1.jpg
IMAG3115.jpg
bluepop2.jpg

This particular Blueberry is Sativa dominant in effects but genetic wise it is actually Indica 80% and Sativa 20% pardon me sorry for that!

wow this really counters smoking dank by making you more alert after smoking dank hydro shiva kush variety but my scalp is feeling the super tingle eyes are floss thick ;) Good mixer variety I wonder what it is like with amber oil? If I do not fall asleep i spose we will find out sooner than later haha

Heya PuffPuff :D Welcome to 420 thanks for pokin yer head in here. I gotta say that picture you just posted is sexy and I appreciate any other people pictures of their Blueberry plants live or dried here that would rule. There is a terrible rumor that Blueberry is a crummy producer on her own I wanna see someone prove that wrong :thumb:

as far as i know, the blueberry marijuana strain is a hybrid type composed of 80% indica and only 20% sativa. it has 15% THC which is quite good. love the blueberry aroma and taste. anyway, nice-looking buds you got there mate! yum yum!

as far as i know, the blueberry marijuana strain is a hybrid type composed of 80% indica and only 20% sativa. it has 15% THC which is quite good. love the blueberry aroma and taste. anyway, nice-looking buds you got there mate! yum yum!

Hey thanks for the information! This popcorn bud my guess would be around 6-8% THC and I bet CBD is low it is fluffy stuff. I do not think it is popular item I kinda wish they had a solid version of it I would love to sample a much more potent blueberry. This stuff is not even ripe enough to smell or taste like the name. But it works lol

If this become available in a A grade strain I will make a brand new review of it. I just did Bubblegum and I know they can get blueberry just as nice. Bubble gum at first threw me off a bit but when I wake n bake tested it OVER AND OVER again I discover yeah these Blue or bubblegum strains KICK buttocks.

I just finished a nice bud of sativa Blueberry. I don't know where it came from (gift from a friend), but it had a nice strong blueberry scent and taste and it was roughly 15% THC.

Nice stuff! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom