Blunt Question

^- yeah i think its a blunt consisted of roaches... i've heard of it being called "generation blunt" , i don't know about the "7th" ..

Stonergrower4: WHAT?

Its rolled with the weed from the roaches, not the papers. you empty out the weed.

ibuds: well it depends on how far down you smoke the blunt, but to get the weed really resinated you should smoke it so its only a half inch to 3/4 of an inch of weed left. So like 8-10 blunts per generation blunt. So for sake of argument lets say 10 blunts to make a first generation blunt, then you must smoke 10 generation blunts to get enough roaches for the 2nd generation blunt. then 10 2nd generation blunts to get enough for the 3rd generatoin blunt. So to do a 3rd generation blunt you'll need 10^3 or 1000 blunts.

If you use longer roaches it'll take fewer, so you could do say 4 roaches to a generation blunt, and for a third generation you'd need 4^3 or 64 blunts.

The third generation blunt with 10 roaches/generation will get you higher then the 4/gen because the weed will be more resinated.

To do a 7th generation blunt with 10 roaches per gen blunt then it'll take 10 million blunts total to get there, not including the smoking of the generation blunts themselves.

To do a 7th gen blunt with 4 roaches per gen blunt will take 16,384 blunts.

DON'T THROW OUT YOUR ROACHES, send to them to me. NOthing's wrong with rolling generation blunts, sometimes they're a bit better of a smoke, cuz the rez makes them burn so much longer. lol, just throw your roaches out...wtf?

I'm with you AdltSwm but to everyone who has an unlimited stash throw those roaches away.

DON'T THROW OUT YOUR ROACHES, send to them to me. NOthing's wrong with rolling generation blunts, sometimes they're a bit better of a smoke, cuz the rez makes them burn so much longer. lol, just throw your roaches out...wtf?

dude if your smoking roaches then your desperate...besides do you know whats in resin??? probly not apparently..well let me clue you in...its PURE TAR..very bad for your lungs...and besides resin only contains minute traces of thc, not enough to feel any difference

thats when you smoke roaches, when you are desperate

well form what ive heard the 7th generation blunt is supposed to get you higher than crap. So i thought id ask you all what you think. thanks for the input but you only live once right im gonna keep saving all my roaches ill keep you guys clued in on how many i can save. thanks again everyone.

Commenting on what CookieMan said, one night while me and my friends were smoking a blunt we were talking about this very subject. We concluded that the number of blunts you would need for a specific generation blunt is 10^x, with x being what generation blunt you want. So in your case it would be 10^7 blunts smoked for a 7th generation.

Sorry man.... can't help ya. Don't recall ever smoking a blunt as far as that goes... although I have had quite a few joints in my day. All I can offer you is a little advice..... use a :bong: !

Back
Top Bottom