Boveda 62%

Cybergod

Hey all. First time grower, and learning as I go.

I am wondering, the Boveda 62% satchets come in 4GB and 8g sizes. Which size would I use for a mason jar with lid?

Plan is to cure and dry in jars, then store with the aid of the Boveda packs.

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Depends on the size of the jars and how much weed you store with them, I use 1x 8g sachet per ounce, my jars hold close to 2oz each so 2x sachets, one in the middle and one at the top. I also recommend the 58% Bovedas over the 62's, I find at 62% holds too much moisture and doesn't burn as well, need to leave buds out to dry further before smoking, 58% is spot on and ready straight from the jar ;) Should be dry before it hits the jars or will go to crap, keep humidity between 50-60% until the stems snap, usually 5 or so days, then jar with bovedas and should be spot on :thumb:

Depends on the size of the jars and how much weed you store with them, I use 1x 8g sachet per ounce, my jars hold close to 2oz each so 2x sachets, one in the middle and one at the top. I also recommend the 58% Bovedas over the 62's, I find at 62% holds too much moisture and doesn't burn as well, need to leave buds out to dry further before smoking, 58% is spot on and ready straight from the jar ;) Should be dry before it hits the jars or will go to crap, keep humidity between 50-60% until the stems snap, usually 5 or so days, then jar with bovedas and should be spot on :thumb:

FeralA9X, many thanks for the info. I did search, but very few seemed to mention how many I needed to use per jar.

I will be using jars that will hold I think about 2oz, so I will work off your advice and go from there.

Cheers .

Back
Top Bottom