Brand new and need some opinions

trainwreck366

Down here in TX and want to get growing, I've got along way to go and alot to learn. I am building an 8x8x8 heavily insulated shed on a concrete slab tomorrow, so location has been decided. I plan to heat and cool this space year round for optimal temperatures. Any suggestions on this, or any other things to consider? I will be doing the dwc buckets under Led. Hopefully I can get the hang of this thing and establish a game plan to be up and growing in the next couple of months. I'll be spending plenty of time reading and learning in the meantime. Thanks for all the great information available.

I would build the environment out first, get that stable as far as temperature and humidity. Go bigger on the heater and AC. I would do the reading before you buy nutes and decide on a particular medium.

Definitely, going to build my space out and do some research and determine my goals prior to buying anything else. What room temperature should I be working to maintain? I'll be using a ton of insulation and radiant barrier plywood for the walls and ceiling. It already has the shiny metallic coating, do I need to paint the concrete floor white?

I can't speak to hydro, but from what I have read you want temps 75-85 degrees and relative humidity between 40-60% depending on phase of growth. The concrete slab could become an issue in the colder months if you are pots on the floor, it could give the roots a chill. Not sure this is an issue on hydro, but in soil it's always something to keep in mind. Could use sheets of foam insulation for that. I can't comment on painting the floor white. Couldn't hurt.

The first two sponsors that come to mind are Herbies and Bonza. With Bonza sign up for their newsletter and you will be notified when they are having sales. You can hit some killer sales. Right now they are doing 50% off on everything.

Your Order Contains the Following Items:

1 x Ceres Seeds Northern Lights x Skunk #1 Feminized Cannabis Seeds1 x Bulldog Seeds Sour Diesel Feminized Cannabis Seeds | Weed Seeds1 x Dinafem Seeds Critical Cheese Feminized Cannabis Seeds1 x Cali Connection Seeds Blue Dream Haze Feminized Marijuana Seeds
Got some seeds ordered to play with, thanks for the lead.

Back
Top Bottom