Breaking Brix: Buck's DIYs

Here's Sour Strawberry from bog seeds. She just finished first day of 12/12, about to get a GE drench as soon as she dries some. I hope she doubles in size during stretch.
420-magazine-mobile994550191.jpg

Did you have any way ahead 10x or snake oil? I would start adding that to your brix. Speaking of, I need to start doing that lol.

Have a great day buck.

When I took the pic this morning, was thinking about asking when to use it, lol. The hucks have a perfect color, but the strawberry and cherry vanilla looks like they could be time to start using. Thanks .

When I took the pic this morning, was thinking about asking when to use it, lol. The hucks have a perfect color, but the strawberry and cherry vanilla looks like they could be time to start using. Thanks .
Also it may be a little late but you could also scratch in a couple tablespoons of epsoms.

We do not have the snake oil but we do have WA10x. Same stuff.

Brix is 1 oz per quart.
WA10x/ snake oil is 1/4 oz per quart.

Example
8 oz water
7 ml brix
1.5 - 2.0 ml WA10x/ snake oil.

:thumb:

Thanks, that's amounts I mix now, half pint. I'll get started with it next Monday(brix day)

So far this kit has been pretty easy. I think my next grow should do lot better, be more familiar with whole process.

Thanks .

Thanks, that's amounts I mix now, half pint. I'll get started with it next Monday(brix day)

So far this kit has been pretty easy. I think my next grow should do lot better, be more familiar with whole process.

Thanks .
That's how it was for us and the results have been stellar. Once you know how the plants react to the foliars and the drenches, it gets even easier.

420-magazine-mobile1698763295.jpg
. My cherry vanilla has been praying the past week, just gave her brix/snake oil. I gave it a day early. Here's a pick of her legs, her stalk is huge
420-magazine-mobile32542518.jpg

Sour strawberry
420-magazine-mobile1053491012.jpg
420-magazine-mobile434790679.jpg
This girl has some bones, she will not bend, I can't do much lst on her now. Never really could bend the whole grow.

420-magazine-mobile1134632789.jpg
. This is a very happy huckleberry kush, she's been doing great since transplant, about a week of droopiness but she came out of it. Gonna open her up some more. All bunched up in the middle.

Now here's the other huckleberry kush, idk if she is sad or dry, she felt a little light
420-magazine-mobile1151283238.jpg
. I'm gonna give her some trans/water. Might make it a little stronger.

So far everything seems to be liking docs kit, no real hiccups yet. Thinking about scratching in the recharge at end of week 2.

Hope everyone is having a ge weekend ..

I finally got the mounting holes reamed out and screwed 'em down to the sinks. I'll put some frames together and get 'em hung this week.

I'm going to run them in parallel so my drivers are higher current than each one will run at. So when I tested them it was on a 1050ma driver. Jumpin Jehosephat these sucker are bright! Like a slap in the face - gotta turn away fast and wince. :cheesygrinsmiley: Little square dots in rows burned into my corneas ...

I'll only run them at 40-45 watts each when they're mounted. I'll think I may end up holding a current record for output at 190+ lumens per watt. :slide: It'll be 60+% efficient even after driver loss.

How long do you have to do the treatments? Sounds like it sorta sucks n stuff. :straightface:

That's gonna be a bright light. That's why have so many watts available, but I'll never need to go over 900 watts for 30-35 sq ft. I'll turn down, seems like the most efficient way to run these leds, just costly up front. I still need to get some more sunboards to finish veg light, 10 boards at max 500 watts for a 4x9 chamber. I think that should work out fine. Im wanting around 450-500 ppfd for veg. Those qb's you got are even brighter than the sunboards.

Looks like be getting treatments for some time, at least 6 more months. I'm about to quit them, shit is way to strong, kicking my ass

Yeah, that's the problem with the good medicine - stuff's hard on a guy. :straightface:

I actually got turned onto a company that will make custom boards for you. I have 12 custom veg boards coming from them - designed them myself - should be shipped tomorrow. Let me know if you're interested. These QB's I bought came from them, too.

Back
Top Bottom