Breeding Grow

atthehelm

Hello fellow growers-
I am planning a breeding project
420-magazine-mobile354419121.jpg

With these two I'll do traditional, fem and an experiment to see if colloidal silver will make a male a female.
Taking clones today for the various means of copulating - I think she identifies as a 1983 ltd. tho- gender fluid cannabis .
Bone apple teat

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile1666701347.jpg

Got the Jenner juice- application tonight when I flip my male to flower- going to treat like making feminized seeds and hope we make masculinized seeds- that's my hypothesis at least

I'm treating a female too- but we all know what happens when cs and a female meet

Rifleman on here told me it won't work- sorry this portion of the grow is over- I will continue a journal on my other breeding tho- happy viewing

c116d3a85bd51c2c2bc2e054e5815d68.jpg

Three days after open pollinating I removed the male but kept some flowers that hadn't popped yet in ph water for another girl I'm about to flip. Preggers shot is a local pacific nw cut I got when I came out here- she grows long and finishes in 10 weeks- dad is Bodhi blueberrry hashplant

3e71a8d4d340793f4e9a4ed42abab6ab.jpg

Fattening up nicely with seeds!

Blueberry hashplant pollen I'm saving to sprinkle on a cutting I got when I moved to Washington the old guy called Ruth. She's badass- pictures to follow

1565d417a13710bd1dbb2e2d2a864e3f.jpg

Another group of seeds growing- 3 more weeks and they'll be ready

420-magazine-mobile622289647.jpg
a few seeds came off so she's ready- these beans are fat!

420-magazine-mobile566740721.jpg
finally finished the de seeding- still have two other plants that I pollinated - an unknown female I got from clone from a hippy dude near . and blueberry hashplant.
Here are the fruits of my labor

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom