Broken stem

Re: Broken stem :(

When CFL's say same out put as..whatever.

Thats how much light they put out compaired to an incandesent.

You have 2x4x20=160 watts, not 800.

ok
well that's kinda messed up isn't it

bit misleading as well seeing how they advertise these as being equal to 100w

I just read in a thread here somewhere that Home Depot has some 100watt Compact fluoros that are equal to a 1k incadescent. Those would work excellent for you. I use two 65 watt ones that equal 500watt incadscents. Maybe you should look into the Home depot lights. The ones I use came from Lights of America

ok ok ok, the plant itself is resiliant as all hell and we all know it! just stake the damn thing, tie it to the stake. use a cloth tape as bandage for the snapped areas , and it will b fine.keep it on flower and grow it out!! oh yeah and stop tryin to turn it into a f*****g pretzel, maybe that would help. and foliar feed too.

focus on teh fact that its a plant, genetics cellular make up and all, its designed to survive!! jsut help it out a bit

...will have to wait until tonight to give a more definitive answer but when

i checked on her last night she looked pretty good!!!

SSM10374.JPG

...hang on... are those buds growing again?!? ...they seem somewhat fatter...

;)

i bet those clear veggie papers that were being discussed would have made a nice band aid. maybe not. glad shes still fightin. i like yer avatar.

glad to see she can take these beatings!

yea mary's doin' fine, buds are fattening, no discoloring, so i'm happy.

That's actually a form of LST growing. you squeeze the stem until you feel the hurd break and the stem becomes slightly mushy. Bend the plant over and tie it into place if it is required. After a couple of days a sort of knuckle forms at the crush site. I've done this at least 1000 times and never lost a branch or bud from it. Now when the whole stem actually split apart...well that's another story all together.lol
Great pics longisquama.

wow.
that's agressive training then!
gotta say it's a bit amazing to see this plant just 'bounce back' as if nothing happened!

whoa. but are there any real benefits to 'supercropping' over succesfully lowstresstest ? certainly the lower the stress the plant is subjected to the better it grows? amazing stuff though!

i can't believe this still falls into the category 'low stress testing' !!!

It promotes groth below the damage.

...would you then say this action actually buys the plant more time for the lower buds on the bottom to fatten up/take in more water/nutrients ?

Back
Top Bottom