Coming along nicely

High Flurple. That looks like a lot of work but worth it in the end I'll bet. That's pretty cool. I'd throw a mat under there, smoke a doob and fall asleep in bliss. :goodjob: +rep

:peace:

Amazing plant and those stump, not sure what to say. Those could withstand a hurricane, great job...

High Flurple. That looks like a lot of work but worth it in the end I'll bet. That's pretty cool. I'd throw a mat under there, smoke a doob and fall asleep in bliss.

did someone say campout!? i'm in!

I was looking over your posts and all I could say when I saw the trunk was "Holy cow"!
I started reading your posts because of the advice you gave about pests. I was wondering if layer of sand would help me. My babies just popped up this last week and this morning what do I see but a white wigglely worm. Would your natural cure work for these, like to kill them right away. Any advice would be appreciated.
Cat Thanks

Hello Flurple, have been real busy sorry I have not dropped in to say hello. I see by those photos you are still running with the Big Dogs at the head of the pack! Damn that is a beautiful sight!
Wishing you all the Best.

hey guys... ive been real busy at work and at home.... after work ill have some time today to catch up...

LITTLELIL, what would probably work best is to scrape off a top layer of soil and a few roots with it... not the big ones, just the fine hairs... then replace it with fresh soil or fine sand... i also considered using fish tank gravel.

recently i tried watering my plants with a little of the kneem oil spray... just enough to wet the top inch of soil... i didnt see any negative results and this would make a nasty layer the bugs have to deal with.

hey all, harvest started last night... ill get some pics up when the lights come back on

here are just a few pics for now... these colas are sick. takes a whole day to get 1 big plant trimmed.

this is only half of the plant... the small half. . .
1894.JPG

3526.JPG

4396.JPG

5308.JPG

6275.JPG

8197.JPG

9158.JPG

7232.JPG

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom