Trying To Reveg From Bare Stem! I Have To Try

they don't want to stop lol

i usually put an extra week or two on when trying for mature seeds.

Unfortunately some of the pollen sacks are pretty hidden inside buds as funny as that sounds so I'm not sure when the 1st ones let loose. I guess maybe if she ages too much while waiting I can harvest most of her and let a few keep going for the seeds? Would that sound ok?

I've heard of buds bleaching out white when under intense LED light. Could that be what it is? Did you touch it to see?

The white spots may be bleached I guess. I'll try to take some close ups right now so we can all see them. The buds are very very tight. If you pinch one they are really really firm. I'll take some pics so you all can see the white spots better.

they don't want to stop lol

i usually put an extra week or two on when trying for mature seeds.

I will add the extra time if needed as well. No sense in harvesting before the seeds are ready at this point. Could be a nice little seed bank here. Is it too late for her to be pollinated right now at this point? I ask because I think it's just in the last few days that pollen is being released.

I will add the extra time if needed as well. No sense in harvesting before the seeds are ready at this point. Could be a nice little seed bank here. Is it too late for her to be pollinated right now at this point? I ask because I think it's just in the last few days that pollen is being released.

you should be able to pollinate from weeks 2-4 of flower. seeds usually take around 5 weeks to mature, but strain and environment play a big role. always a good idea to take a small sacrifice and check a calyx or three ;)

Heres some pics of the white bud.

1229151829b.jpg
1229151825b.jpg
1229151825a.jpg
1229151823t.jpg
122911823.jpg
1226152252.jpg

you should be able to pollinate from weeks 2-4 of flower. seeds usually take around 5 weeks to mature, but strain and environment play a big role. always a good idea to take a small sacrifice and check a calyx or three ;)

Ok I'm right at that time limit now then. I suppose what I'll do is wait until I have at least 50% amber and check some calyx's. At that point if I don't think they will finish in short time I'll have some great pollen harvested for another auto Cany Kush plant. Either way the final results will be the same (100% Cany Kush Auto Seeds) but I was hoping to get the whole process done with this single plant. I know I can do it from now on though if this don't seed in time. I just need to start the spray a week or so earlier.
Thanks!

I'm in late but sorry for your loss. I woulda tried to FIM or top at an old node on stumpy and maybe a little root hormone. Allowing darkness instead of 24/7 light might have helped too. Plants do amazing things in the dark. And I notice Stumpy was in an AirPot, Maybe wrapping it in plastic wrap to block the holes and help keep the roots moist would have helped. Good try though. +1 to you Sir!

I'm in late but sorry for your loss. I woulda tried to FIM or top at an old node on stumpy and maybe a little root hormone. Allowing darkness instead of 24/7 light might have helped too. Plants do amazing things in the dark. And I notice Stumpy was in an AirPot, Maybe wrapping it in plastic wrap to block the holes and help keep the roots moist would have helped. Good try though. +1 to you Sir!

Thank you. She stayed on 19/5 light schedule for some darkness. I did also fresh snip a few branches and use some rooting hormone with no luck. The aloe drenches seemed to show promise but I think she was just too far gone.

I've seen threads with that bleaching issue- looked just like that and people said it was led light bleaching

I do run pretty powerful LED's being all Advanced units. The tops are a bit closer to them than normal too. That's probably it then. Kinda cool lookin really.

i just e-mailed Acme.. they say they will start on the Stumpy Memorial Kit immediately. :)

the first tissue culture experiments ended dismally as well. on the bright side there will be plenty more stumpy's and cultures lol.

:Namaste:

:biglaugh: That's funny man. True though on plenty more of them out there.

Back
Top Bottom