Trying To Reveg From Bare Stem! I Have To Try

Fanleaf, did you make or buy your ball sauce? I tried last year to make my own... and made something. The laser light said there was silver in it, but I didnt start it early enough I think. Curious to see one of these documented and working. I have heard some claims, but never watched it happen.

Emily, i have some tiresias on the way. Claims to do the same thing. I'll be trying it out on what ever I bloom next and documenting it for all posterity. :biglaugh:

"Ballsauce" is just what I called it. This run I am actually using Tiresias but if this does not work I do have another product as well just called mineral spray. If neither work I will just make my own.
Hey, if I wind up making my own down the road "Ballsauce" just might be a good name :rofl:

Well today is I think the 3rd day of the spray. I am seeing some more droopy and maybe slightly discolored leaves on that branch. I'm unsure if it's related to the spray or if I'm just being over anxious but it seems it may be starting to do something. I do expect that the branch will look pretty sick for a while before major changes are noticed. For those following because they are considering doing something like this I just want you to know that so far I have sprayed every day just like I did on the first day illustrated with the pictures above. Whenever I spray I am trying to keep a plastic bag isolating off the rest of the plant so the whole plant don't wind up being one big "sausage fest". We just need one or 2 sacks to pollinate more of the plant and maybe keep some pollen in the freezer for later use as well.

:popcorn: in for the reveg, I'm curious how heavily flushed plants might react to reveg attempts...

As of now I'm a bit concerned about Stumpy. I need to update you guys on her.

For a while there her stems and branches were turning a blackish color that didn't look good. Then we transplanted her into brand new soil and aloe treated water and aloe rub on her branches as well as a little clonex at the tips of a few stems.

Then she started lightening up in color again and her stems started getting a little more pliable like they used to be when she was young and in veg when she was supercropped and that seemed like a good sign but for the last few days she has been getting lighter and lighter in color and now her branches and stems are almost too soft. They feel as soft as a 2 or 3 week old plants stems. Not sure if I like what she's doing now. Her color looks too white almost.

Ok, well I'm not gonna go through reasons why I haven't updated you guys but here we go and sorry for the huge delay.

Stumpy
Well guys, she died :rip:. She dried up and that was the end. I tried everything I could but it was my mistake by not leaving any leafs on her to get the job done. Sorry, I tried!

Stellas amazing update coming right now. It's a big bunch of updates but here comes in the next post I will do right now.

Ok, well I'm not gonna go through reasons why I haven't updated you guys but here we go and sorry for the huge delay.

Stumpy
Well guys, she died :rip:. She dried up and that was the end. I tried everything I could but it was my mistake by not leaving any leafs on her to get the job done. Sorry, I tried!

Stellas amazing update coming right now. It's a big bunch of updates but here comes in the next post I will do right now.

I sure wouldn't be sorry for trying, and thanks for documenting your efforts fanleaf :high-five:

Stella and the "ball sauce" she was dosed with has a much better and happy update.

You guys seen the pic of the 1st day she got sprayed with the ball sauce right? So, all I did was dose that branch really well every day for 12 days. About day 6 that branch showed some stunted growth and the leafs were showing some wilting and light burn from the mist and the LED's the further the process went.

Here are a few pics of her back on 12-17 so 17 days after the 1st dose.

IMG_064740.JPG
IMG_064837.JPG

As we can see I waited a little too long to start spraying her. In hind sight I needed to start the spray about a week earlier for what I think would have been better results.

IMG_065031.JPG
IMG_065236.JPG
IMG_065336.JPG
IMG_065445.JPG

So, for all of those who wish to make pure Auto feminized pure bread seeds from 1 single Auto fem plant as you can see from the pics above that little was showing but some stress at about day 17.
Shortly after day 17 shit picked up big time though.
My fear though is that her life cycle is coming to an end and maybe before good seeds can develop and that's a where I would like you seed pro's to weigh in please. As you can see below we have 1 male branch that still has female flowers on it and I dont know if I may be just harvesting pollen for the next Candy Kush Auto to finish my plan or if stella has already been impregnated and I may have seeds already? Either way, if I have to harvest this pollen for the next Candy Kush Auto I can pollinate it and get only Candy Kush auto fem seeds but I don't know if Stella has enough life left in her to develop the seeds if she hasnt already.

All her trichomes are 90%cloudy and 10% clear but she is going to finish quick.

Do you think I have seeds already?

Here she is as of today 12-28

HUGE DIFFERENCE

IMG_066841.JPG
IMG_066739.JPG
IMG_066638.JPG
IMG_066434.JPG
IMG_066343.JPG
IMG_066242.JPG
IMG_066137.JPG
IMG_066044.JPG
IMG_065941.JPG
IMG_065835.JPG
IMG_065641.JPG
IMG_065541.JPG

As you can see....THE SPECIAL SAUCE WORKED!!!!!!!!!

Can you guys tell me once a plant has been pollinated how long it takes for viable seeds to develop? I fear I only have about a week to 10 days left and I know a few pollen sacks have split but not sure when. I would be shocked if the branch that was sprayed isn't loaded with seeds but I fear I may have started to spray her a week or so too late. Darned auto just don't veg long at all lol.

Also, why are my buds bursting open at the top and the inside is pure white like cotton. It's literally like the buds are bursting open at the tops. What's the deal? My buds are very stiff and compact too. Big but stiff and compact. Very sticky and sweet tasting as well.

Back
Top Bottom