New Grower Here!

I got some netting I'm gonna train the girls and on Friday or next week I will be getting a carbon filter

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

So today when the store opens gonna get 2 lights for my autos and then next week get the carbon filter

Some decent ones if not too expensive if not T5 again for my closet girls

Big mess in there for now as I get things sorted. Straws incase of breaks watering buckets for them few other items as well ... the netting still needs to go up somehow

420-magazine-mobile149934559.jpg

That was a close one!!!!
caught just before a disastrous ending with my box falling apart. Piece of shit sheet boards being used. My screws broke out the sides so almost caved in and smashed my lights and girls. Luckily I was able to save the day!!! I caught it in time. Quickly moved my girls then hauled ass to move the light to the closet. Whew too close for comfort. I tore down the whole box and my ex and I talked about it the possibilities of finishing my girls in the closet and then have a small box 2'x2'x2' to start the seedlings and get to sexual maturity. Which was a great idea :) so it was a good idea for it to fall apart.

Sent from my LGLS450 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Cant wait to see how these girls flower, you seem to have the veg part locked down this time wishing you all the best in flower!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

They seem to fit nicely in there, they'll feel right at home. :)
Looking good too, they're all of good size and ready to blossom.

KiG :green_heart:cheers
They are happy as he'll in my closet nice and warm lol

Sent from my SGH-I747M using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Nice, you can keep the light as close as 4'' without a problem. Looking good, you'll have first flowers in no time! :love: :Namaste:

So its been 2. 5 weeks since inducing flowering. The girls are working hard. They are showing signs where the flowers will be
Out of 5, 4 are showing locations of buds will come out. The last one is slow.

Even Runt is showing signs of flowering.
420-magazine-mobile1064982156.jpg

420-magazine-mobile289702157.jpg

Forgot to mention that few are 7 fingered girls not 5 pretty neat I'd must say
420-magazine-mobile428600215.jpg

Back
Top Bottom