Trying To Reveg From Bare Stem! I Have To Try

Great news. Stella did pollinate herself. I found many green seeds the other day while taking a small sample to check for any seeds. They are about full size but still green. So from this single Auto I will get a few oz of great bud and a bunch of 100% auto fem seeds from 1 branch! I'll get some pics up today.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

We are sorry for your loss.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Found this thread trying to work on a reveg of my own from a 12 footer that had an unfortunate impact from weather. I noticed some issues with recovering stumpy on here that may have included a lack of high humidity, nitrogen foliar spray, nitrogen soil feedings, etc. RIP Stumpy!

Found this thread trying to work on a reveg of my own from a 12 footer that had an unfortunate impact from weather. I noticed some issues with recovering stumpy on here that may have included a lack of high humidity, nitrogen foliar spray, nitrogen soil feedings, etc. RIP Stumpy!
I still have had no luck with a bare stem reveg. What I have learned though is that if I have just 1 tiny tiny leaf a reveg is usually no problem at all.

I still have had no luck with a bare stem reveg. What I have learned though is that if I have just 1 tiny tiny leaf a reveg is usually no problem at all.

I may not bother then. If you’ve tried it and aren’t having any luck. No point in me going forward. That sucks but what can you do. Thanks for the reply.

I may not bother then. If you’ve tried it and aren’t having any luck. No point in me going forward. That sucks but what can you do. Thanks for the reply.
Just check very closely for even a sliver of a tiny leaf, that's all you need. I have had 100% success with the tiniest of leafs. Leafs half the size of the 1st cotyledons that sprout. Just anything that can photosynthesize.

Just check very closely for even a sliver of a tiny leaf, that's all you need. I have had 100% success with the tiniest of leafs. Leafs half the size of the 1st cotyledons that sprout. Just anything that can photosynthesize.

Thanks for the advice! I’ll remember that in the future!

These 2 reveged HUGE and when they started there was almost NOTHING THERE. This is after 1 month of reveg growth. After this point they took off fast again..
0311181852a.jpg

And here is 1 of them after and on the 2nd round!
0617182344_HDR.jpg

These 2 reveged HUGE and when they started there was almost NOTHING THERE. This is after 1 month of reveg growth. After this point they took off fast again..
0311181852a.jpg

And here is 1 of them after and on the 2nd round!
0617182344_HDR.jpg

That’s crazy! I’ve heard that plants that have revegged aren’t as good the second time around and less so as the cycle goes on. Any truth to that?

That’s crazy! I’ve heard that plants that have revegged aren’t as good the second time around and less so as the cycle goes on. Any truth to that?
The buds for me always tend to be a bit less dense than the first time around but if you let them veg for a good time they can do very well. Potency Didnt seem to change and I vegged for like 5 weeks the first round but 8.5 weeks the 2nd time and the harvest was more on round 2 because of it.

Back
Top Bottom