New Grower Journal

So it been officially one month since they broke free from the pods. Do you think they are doing alright? Here is a time lapse from the last week. Tell me if you like these time lapses. I want to the every week until harvesting. YouTube

I think they look Good! N I like the time lapses!

A day another watering. They are getting pretty bushy. I will probably start setting the big ones off on the other side this weekend. How long do you let them go into veg stage before going to flower?
8066cdc83c1b37619f690fc0cd99eb66.jpg

Mine will probably go 8 weeks to flower but I'm running 10 gallons and a 4x4 so it's usually up to space/plants

Does anybody else like to come home and just watch your girls grow. It relaxes me. I added a additional little 300 on the side. It looks like they were pulling toward the light to hard. Also how many time can you top 1 plant?
420-magazine-mobile1909130801.jpg

Just separated some of the smaller ones to grow on their own. Plus the girls are getting bushy and needed some girl. Plus I did some watering tonight.
420-magazine-mobile347462504.jpg

420-magazine-mobile885405724.jpg

Hell ya that's what I'm talking about! Doing well I see!

Top a plant as many times as you want! Just make sure you have support for all those nugs .

Looking great . .

Yep get the scrog out! Your doing really good! .

420-magazine-mobile1636397641.jpg

420-magazine-mobile350182966.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1375179194.jpg

Another feeding tonight. Added some liquid seaweed tonight also with my nutes. Scrogging is going good. They are doing well. My other 2 are lacking a little behind though. When should I start trimming them? Also when will I tell if they are female or male? TIA

Scrog squares might be a tad large once they start branching out more but looks good right now!

I wouldn't worry about trimming them for a while, n they'll show soon usually between 6 and 8 weeks you'll see pre flowers but be patient!

Looking good .

420-magazine-mobile796630966.jpg

420-magazine-mobile419000181.jpg

So I have my feeding and watering tonight. The girls are getting pretty bushy. They are going on 8 weeks of vegging. When should I switch over to flowering? It seems like they should be ready soon.

420-magazine-mobile796630966.jpg

420-magazine-mobile419000181.jpg

So I have my feeding and watering tonight. The girls are getting pretty bushy. They are going on 8 weeks of vegging. When should I switch over to flowering? It seems like they should be ready soon.

Your plants woke well with Mars 300:cheer: Could you add "Mars Hydro" in your grow journal theme? Then many other mars hydro users can find your journal easily and share your experience here :thanks:

Your plants woke well with Mars 300:cheer: Could you add "Mars Hydro" in your grow journal theme? Then many other mars hydro users can find your journal easily and share your experience here :thanks:

I will be switching out the mars for viparspectre. They are supplemental leds for now. I don't think it would be fair to say I used them during a big portion of my grow but thanks for the suggestion.

Back
Top Bottom