Mastertek2000 - First Grow Journal

week 3 just topped the girl man they look good

week_310.JPG

Wow! you have so much room now! Not that those tents are tiny or anything!

Looks like you got this system pretty figured out. It's fun the first time you compare soil to hydro and watch the huge difference in growth.

Good luck and I'm am subbed!

Wow! you have so much room now! Not that those tents are tiny or anything!

Looks like you got this system pretty figured out. It's fun the first time you compare soil to hydro and watch the huge difference in growth.

Good luck and I'm am subbed!

i have nothing figured out this is my first time growing i have never grown before soil or hydroponics i did a lot of reading and ever thing pointed to DWC this has been a fun thanks

Hey Matertek2000! :welcome:

I must say for a first timer, you have got a pretty kick ass setup. I wish I had that kind of room. Running multiple buckets like that is genius as well. Makes changing your nutes and water much easier. I am running just a single bucket, but I wish I had added another for that reason alone. I may run into issues when I add my SCRoG. I love the aggressive ventures though. Looks great so far!!

R u going to be using a SCRoG? With that kind of space I can just imagine the yield. I encourage you to check out some of CO finest videos. He has some crazy skills and lots of knowledge to glean from. Good luck and happy toking!!

~K~:Namaste::welcome::bravo:

well a little bummed out at this point yesterday did the final setup on the current culture dwc getting ready to move the girls to the new home everything was going great the the mag pump died i called current culture they where great about it but will not have them till this Friday so the girls will go in Saturday looks like the will veg a bit longer thew are getting big

IMG_219210.JPG

IMG_219114.JPG

Great job! I'm in. Sweet setup:bravo:

Back
Top Bottom