Buhdders Bagseed Grow Journal - 2010

In about two weeks, we hope to get up a Deep Water Culture Contest. Information will be posted on the Deep Water Culture Home Thread here:

Deep Water Culture miss a lot of great discussions and debates about Deep Water Culture on that thread.
THAT IS WHERE THE FAMILY GETS TOGETHER.
This week, we saw on that thread that StealthHydro was offering an additional 15% Discount if you used the word MEMORIAL as a coupon. With the Deep Water Culture 10% Discount, that was a great savings. Please visit the HOME thread often to stay alert as to what the Deep Water Culture are up to. MostlyCrazy was nominated for May Member of the Month and I think voting starts today or tomorrow.

Hey there, Finally got some pics :) Blurry but best i could do.
far as the one plant there is concerned.... most of the hairs are orange but the buds could be bigger:/ otherwise nothing new nute wise or anything else, put my fluorescents in to get lil extra light to lower branches oh, and had to use string(as seen in pics) to hold the plant up. I came home one day and it was tipped over.0k, here ya go.....

6-25_9_.JPG

6-25_7_.JPG

6-25_6_.JPG

6-25_12_.JPG

6-25_3_.JPG

6-25_11_.JPG

6-25_10_.JPG

6-25.JPG

Stay high my friends

Buhdders Bagseed Grow Journal - harvest

Well its been awhile, but i am still around. decided to take the plunge and do the snip snip. so here ya go, pics before i chopped her up and after. enjoy.
8-24_1_.JPG

8-24_2_.JPG

8-24_3_.JPG

8-251.JPG

(thing underneath draws moisture out of the air)
8-25_1_.JPG

8-25_2_.JPG

8-25_3_.JPG

Well there u go bubblers, five months of work and almost complete. probably do a couple more posts of final trimming/weight and a recap probably.
Stay Stoned my friends.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Sending you lots of positive energy through the Universe.

Sorry, didn't think anyone was watching anymore. well grow has come and gone. got about a ounce and a half of manicured buds. sorry didn't get any pics of the final product but i was rushed.... The buds were sticky, smooth tasting, and smelled fruity.

I will end on notes of what im gonna do next time:
flat white walls to reflect more light
more florescent lights (my plants seemed to grow towards them)
more then the basic 3 step General Hydroponics nutrients
more air (pumps and stone)
bigger net pots(pretty sure my plants were dying because they didn't have enough space for roots)
find the females/ clone them and give them separate growing containers (5 gallon bucket per female)

Cant think of anything else. I would like to thank roseman and flyingpan for all the info/help. And with that i will sign off.... thanks for reading. Till next time droogies, stay bubbling my friends.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Sending you lots of positive energy through the Universe.

Back
Top Bottom