Buhdders Bagseed Grow Journal - 2010

ill try a pic with my phone for ya. im not gunna pull it till im positive, and when i do, im gunna put a bag over it to keep as much pollen from spreading when i do decide to pull it.

Buhdders Bagseed Grow Journal - Update

well its definitely a male >:( I left for the weekend and when I got back , there are a bunch of ball sacks on the first two nodes. Going try to barrow cam tonight to show how bare its going look w/o that one :(((((((

Roseman: actually....more like half gallon. It's only drank little under 2 gallons since last res change (think that was last monday).

haha, that reminds me I should do a rez change after I pull the male. Since it has been a week since last one and I will probably have a bunch of cut roots :/

Hopefully I will post pics later.

Re: Buhdders Bagseed Grow Journal - Update

well its definitely a male >:( I left for the weekend and when I got back , there are a bunch of ball sacks on the first two nodes. Going try to barrow cam tonight to show how bare its going look w/o that one :(((((((

Roseman: actually....more like half gallon. It's only drank little under 2 gallons since last res change (think that was last monday).

haha, that reminds me I should do a rez change after I pull the male. Since it has been a week since last one and I will probably have a bunch of cut roots :/

Hopefully I will post pics later.

Sorry to hear bro, but do the deed asap and I agree, you may as well do ares change then since you'll be doing all kinds of messing around with res.

Buhdders Bagseed Grow Journal - pics of a male

ok, sorry it took so long but heres pics of my first male that ive identified. cant really see it, but there are a bunch of ballsacks in the first pic.

5-07.jpg

5-07_2_.jpg

Buhdders Bagseed Grow Journal - Grow update

Hey there droogies. been busy a lot lately. just got a job working third shit.

*update* I had to cut one of my last two big plants cause it was male:(
My last big plant, which has really taking over the tub, is definitely a female:)
Then I got 3 little runts that have semi-perked up after getting rid of the second male. no idea what they are tho.

Hopefully ill get some new pics soon. Stay frosty people.

:roorrip: hey droogies..

lol @ vape. good way to think bout it :)

Just thought id make a post just so no one thought I abandoned it. Not to much happening. My last true female plant of the strained i named buhdderscotch is looking great. She is topping out at 32 inches so far and is basically taking up half the tub lids footprint. 3 leaves near top have been burned but other then that the perfect shade of green.

Rez nutes:
2tsp Floramicro
3tsp Florabloom
1tsp Floragrow
*added in that order per gallon of water AFTER balancing the PH of the water to 5.0-60 (6 gallons total in rez)
*General Hydroponic nutes used
Lights: 8 Cfls (4 2700k, 4 5000k) 2 48"florescent t-12 bulbs 40 w
Temp/Humidity levels: 77F/55%

I know you guys wants some pics(who doesn't lol), but still haven't gotten around trying to get a good cam to take pics. Still getting to working till the sun comes up. Anyways, don't give up on the thread 420!

Bummer on the males. Have you thought of taking some flowering clones from the one you have left? If she's one you even think there might be a possibility you'd want again, I'd give it a shot. And no more worries about males.

:cool:

Back
Top Bottom