Buhdders Bagseed Grow Journal - 2010

:roorrip:
Hey there my bubblin friends. I'm sorry bout not having more pics:( like I posted before, I have to barrow a cam in order to get pics. I'm trying I swear.
but ill give a lil
UPDATE: Plant height: ~4"-6" plants(6 still). 3rd set of leafs. been fimmed
Nute strength: Full Recommended strength for GH 3 step flora veg
1 tsp/gallon Flora bloom
2 tsp/gallon Flora micro
3 tsp/gallon Flora Grow
Temp/humidity: 72-86 degrees Fahrenheit. 38-48% humidity
60-65 degree water temp.
**** got the same digi temp thermometer/hydrometer as you Roseman. lol

I did a fimming on all the plants. All of them look decent shape, accept one is all shriveled but still a good green color.
Also on last res change I took out the water pump.

ok, ill get those pics up! please don't leave me, :)

thanks man means a lot coming from my inspiration to give the bubbles a try. I'm thinking of trying to take some clones, or do you people think they are to young? I have done one successful clone as an experiment but that was when the mother was a couple months older.

Buhdders Bagseed Grow Journal - pics of veggin plants

Hey droogies. I know bout time right. still using same nute levels and the plants drinking probably a little more then a 1/4 gallon water a day.These were taking 1 month and 5 days after first sprouting.

Buhdders Bagseed Grow Journal - QUESTIONS

Well as you can tell by the pics, going pretty well.....As for the slope in the canopy i dunno, heh. I have been rotating the whole tub.
Looking crowded tho, the biggest plant is over shadowing the one next to it.
I know roseman says not to cut any fan leaves off, but I think some trimming is coming.I topped the biggest one and fimmed all of them almost every leaf set.
Get back to me with feed back if i should cut a few fan leaves off so more light to the smaller one. I'm betting its a male anyways.
one more question: how much longer you think these guys got for vegging before starting the transition to 12/12???

Hey man, the plants are looking great!

As to trimming the fan leaves I'd avoid it, but the reality is a little judicious trimming probably wouldn't hurt anything. Remember, nothing is written in stone, you always need to use your judgment.

12/12 is getting close for you. You need to decide how tall they can get. This grow mine were 20" when I went to 12/12, one bud is 42" right now, I'm almost ready to chop.

But you also need to decide based on width of you closet too. My first grow my plants were 54" tall, this amounted to a 54" tall SOG since the plants were so packed in I only got the very tops, no side buds at all.

Then my buddy just finished a grow where he vegged, then added Bushmaster to keep them shorter, the plants kicked ass.

Good luck, you're looking great!

Buhdders Bagseed Grow Journal - pics

42038.JPG
420_1_.JPG

420_2_.JPG

420_3_2.JPG

:roorrip:HAPPY 420 :roorrip:
Thought I would throw some 420 pics before giving back the cam.
rez changed to transition nutes.

Sounds good, another week they will be in great shape! And I agree, I don't really see a problem with too many leaves, I've seen denser canopies.

You know, one thing I've been thinking about my grows. Looking at yesterday's harvest I could see that my plants leaned out towards the side of the closet leaving a big hole in the middle of the grow where there were no buds, after a while your plants get so big they tip over and mine were all leaning out.

I'm thinking any grow I do in the future will have a net or screen of some sort over the canopy for it to grow through, almost like a SCROG. This way I can place individual buds exactly where I want them, distributing them throughout the space. I'm planning to do exactly this in my next grow which will consist of 18 plants.

Good luck man, keep up the good work!

Buhdders Bagseed Grow Journal - grow update

Howdy all. Today I have decided to switch to 12/12 light and flowering nutes.
General hydroponics flora nute regiment for flowering:
1tsp grow
2tsp micro
3tsp bloom

My plants are between 19-14 inches tall.
I am thinking my biggest one is a male though :/. I see a single round pod on a couple of the nodes. I'm goin to give it some more time before I pull it :(. I have two runts that are bout 13 inch, and I got three decent ones between 18-15 inches that haven't showed any sign of sex yet.

I have some sprouts that are on their second leaf set sitting on a bed of vermiculite that I'm going put into a second machine that I plan on building (probably wont journal that grow). This second machine was my extra tub bought to help make reservoir change easier. Need to get a air stone for my backup air pump as well. I'm going just run a hose underwater for the meantime.

Ill post pics when the sex of the plants have been determined.

Till next time bubblers...... stay frosty.:rollit:

Re: Buhdders Bagseed Grow Journal - grow update

Howdy all. Today I have decided to switch to 12/12 light and flowering nutes.
General hydroponics flora nute regiment for flowering:
1tsp grow
2tsp micro
3tsp bloom

My plants are between 19-14 inches tall.
I am thinking my biggest one is a male though :/. I see a single round pod on a couple of the nodes. I'm goin to give it some more time before I pull it :(. I have two runts that are bout 13 inch, and I got three decent ones between 18-15 inches that haven't showed any sign of sex yet.

I have some sprouts that are on their second leaf set sitting on a bed of vermiculite that I'm going put into a second machine that I plan on building (probably wont journal that grow). This second machine was my extra tub bought to help make reservoir change easier. Need to get a air stone for my backup air pump as well. I'm going just run a hose underwater for the meantime.

Ill post pics when the sex of the plants have been determined.

Till next time bubblers...... stay frosty.:rollit:

I'm a little confused, you have just started flowering and you're already seeing signs of being a male? I guess that's possible, but I wouldn't be in too much of a hurry to pull that one. But keep your eye on it. Post some pics before you pull it. But if it is a male get it the hell out!

Back
Top Bottom