LED209 Gets Critical - Outdoors!

Lol sorry man been real busy lately. Here's a photo/small update. I have been chopping down some of the larger colas from the honey banana the last few days. I left many of the lowers to hopefully bulk some while these dry out a bit. I plan to do everything in sections so I don't get overwhelmed. The criticals still have a couple weeks to go I think. But here is a shot of the garden and some of the harvested honey b's.
garden shot
420-magazine-mobile646894004.jpg

Arm length colas
420-magazine-mobile1066784721.jpg

Beautiful buds
420-magazine-mobile1249674.jpg

Ho-ly CRAP! That's amazing! Congratulations on that incredible grow. Those plants, those colas, that frost, that arm! Even the particle board looks great next to that bud.

:thumb::goodjob:

Should have seen me trying to get the ones in be middle lol. Thank you, still got a lot of work ahead of me. Now the hard part starts

That's just awesome. That's going to net you somewhere north of the rest of us put together. Congrats

Thanks derby, I really didn't know what to expect when I put these in the ground 4 months or so ago lol. Pretty surprised to say the least

Just started flushing mine rain this weekend got some base ball bat coals to shop down as well fun times

Yea buddy! Hope it all goes well. My hands are starting to get back into shape .. Yea mine weren't to fat but most of em where over 2ft long easy. The criticals I hope swell some
More

Just started flushing mine rain this weekend got some base ball bat coals to shop down as well fun times

Yea buddy! Hope it all goes well. My hands are starting to get back into shape .. Yea mine weren't to fat but most of em where over 2ft long easy. The criticals I hope swell some
More

Building the new grow "addition" going to be easier? ;)

I'll have enough to keep me going that's for sure. But I cannot wait to get back to growing inside. I really enjoyed seeing what good old Mother Nature can do. But I prefer what LED209 can do with a couple plants and some lights. Plus i hate bugs and I don't think I've ever had a greater hatred for caterpillars than I do now.

Just pulled down a phat . . Afghan cola and she's tuning purp. last night they stand about 7ft tall they are in 10 gal. Fabric bags two ft. Down in mother earth

Still blowin my mind they are in 10 gallon pots bro. Srsly lol you might be breaking records for yields in them. I use 7 gallons inside my tent! Guess I'm buying way to much dirt! Lol

Back
Top Bottom